By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Gotta say X1's 2014 list of exclusives/games not on PS4 look pretty solid. Much better then their 2006 lineup.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

343 Halo games always come out in November, Bungie's came out in September. Quantum Break is on the 2014 list on Xbox.com, plus we've seen some gameplay already. Sunset Overdrive has had people like Phil Spencer play a little bit already. Not too sure about Fable though.

Ryuu96 said:
jlmurph2 said:
343 Halo games always come out in November, Bungie's came out in September. Quantum Break is on the 2014 list on Xbox.com, plus we've seen some gameplay already. Sunset Overdrive has had people like Phil Spencer play a little bit already. Not too sure about Fable though.

We only saw tiny gameplay, Plus the fact that the TV Show is part off the game will make the production longer I dunno if I think it will make 2014 release date, If it does I think it will be late 2014 =/ Where is the 2014 list on Xbox.com?

http://www.oxm.co.uk/67599/best-xbox-one-games-2014/

Sorry it was OXM

I would love to see a new Conker.. I always feel like taking a dump when I see the Great Mighty Poo.. It's simply genious.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ryuu96 said:
Anybody up for posting that Article in the Titanfall player count threads? ;) Probably will get attacked allot Lolo, Understand completely what his saying, He also says one map is huge and they have some medium, small and a few large maps and the 6 v 6 is basically because off how action packed and fast paced it is, Imagine if it was 32 vs 32 or something like that, it would be so f*** annoying getting shot like every second lol

Or getting spawn killed by a team of Titans

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Something's definitely wrong, I'm at 99% now and I've gone down the 100% checklist and the only thing left is 6 more errand missions, but the errand missions are only worth 0.03% each, so 6 of them only equals 0.18% which is not enough to reach 100%. I wonder if glitched the game somehow. 

hmmm... not sure, might be something small. You sure that you did everything? Carnival rides/games(you have to earn tickets)? Smashed pumpkins/tombs? all jobs? Yearbook pics? 

Project Spark live stream starting in just over 5 mins.

http://www.twitch.tv/project_spark

I hope Fable anniversary gets put on xbox one with better graphics

Ryuu96 said:
toastboy44562 said:
I hope Fable anniversary gets put on xbox one with better graphics

Phil said it makes sense to put it on XB1 so I think it will most likely =D

Also guys Project Spark stream has started

that's awesome. I will buy it on Xbox One when it becomes cheaper. Don't even know what project Spark is but sounds dope

Ryuu96 said:
Patiently waiting for confirmation off Joe joining 343 to work again on Halo..... ¬.¬

Well, would be weird if it would be for another game but who knows^^