By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Actually Activision and Capcom had to remove all of their Marvel games digitally (except the ASM series), so I'm guessing Disney is getting all their Marvel properties under their control. If I had to guess, EA (because of Star Wars) is probably going to get a chance to make Marvel superhero (including Spider-Man at some point) games.

Rocksteady will probably do a Justice League game next or something similar to that.

If that's true then I hope that EA makes better use of Marvels IP's than others have. Activision totally sucked it up with Spider-Man, it's been a decade since Spider-man 2 released and there still hasn't been a Spider-man that has even came close to matching it. 

Well I trust Disney to make the right choice. Star Wars Battlefront's critical reaction will probably influence Disney's trust in EA to make their Marvel games.

Around the Network
starcraft said:
I hope that the new Need for Speed is more Carbon-esque.

Carbon? Why would you choose Carbon when you could have Most Wanted (the original)! 

Though yeah, something in that ilk would be nice. The drifting challenges in Carbon really wound me up though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

First Dying Light Review is 94

Definitely not bad way to start your scores. Alot of people had concerns that they were hiding some late game issues since they only sent out the review keys 12 hours before the game released, but it looks like that may not have been the case. Totalbiscuit and the others were talking about Dying Light on the Co-Optional podcast today, they seem to be enjoying it, they said that if you liked Dead Island or were at least interested in the concept of Dead Island before it released, this is basically Dead Island but better in most of the areas where Dead island was weak. 

Funny, this actually convinced me to give it a second look. I was one of the few who enjoyed Dead Island xD

Wow they're already leaking the location of the next AC game before this one is even released or really has any details.

Goes to show.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
I hope the next AC really is in Japan, it would be an awesome setting for one.

#supportJizz

I haven't even gotten through the original game yet! My OCD is killing me, I have to get every fucking flag in the game or else I go crazy.

#supportJizz

#supportmynewnameChris_Benoits_Boner

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
DexInDaJungle said:
Ka-pi96 said:
I hope the next AC really is in Japan, it would be an awesome setting for one.

#supportJizz

I haven't even gotten through the original game yet! My OCD is killing me, I have to get every fucking flag in the game or else I go crazy.

#supportJizz

I'm actually the same! Besides that the later AC games haven't had settings that really interest me (except Black Flag I'm looking forward to getting to that one day).

#supportJizz

I mainly got interestedi n the series when AC3 came out and figured I'd get through the first couple games before I jump into the one I actually want to play. But the flags torture my soul...

#supportJizz

Ka-pi96 said:

Makes sense. Although I think it is a game where you can jump in at any point and be fine.

I got the first AC at launch, didn't get the 2nd one though. Dunno why, oh well I'm planning on replaying the first soon and then I'll move on to all the others

#supportJizz

Are you going to get the next AC Victory one where it takes place in Victorian London?

Ka-pi96 said:

Makes sense. Although I think it is a game where you can jump in at any point and be fine.

I got the first AC at launch, didn't get the 2nd one though. Dunno why, oh well I'm planning on replaying the first soon and then I'll move on to all the others

#supportJizz

The problem is once again, I have OCD! I can't stand starting a game series on the third or fourth game xD

#supportJizz

DexInDaJungle said:

The problem is once again, I have OCD! I can't stand starting a game series on the third or fourth game xD

#supportJizz

I'm the same way. I notice people starting off half way into the series but I always have to start from the very first one.

Ka-pi96 said:
DexInDaJungle said:

#supportJizz

I'm kinda the same. I want to play every series from the beginning. But I do skip older ones if they are really old or something, like pre Xbox 360 old

#supportJizz

If it's something I can't get my hands on due to outragous pricing of the console/game then I will talk myself into skipping. Otherwise, nope!

#supportJizz