By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:
Yup, 2015 is looking bad for me.

Of Xbox exclusives I only want ori and gears collection day 1. That's not enough.

You need to learn to like Halo more xD I'll agree with you that Microsoft's 2015 is looking kind of weak if you're not a big Halo fan though. Fortunately there are alot of big 3rd party games releasing this year to make up for it, and Microsoft's 2016 is looking alot better imo.

In fact, if you don't like Halo enough, we don't want you here!

I'm not joking. Leave!

Around the Network

DOA was postponed to march 30... On pc.

Uff.. For a second there I got worried.

Just want to point out that Forza Horizon 2, Halo MCC, and Ori and the Blind Forest wasnt announced until E3 last year

Angelus said:
shikamaru317 said:

You need to learn to like Halo more xD I'll agree with you that Microsoft's 2015 is looking kind of weak if you're not a big Halo fan though. Fortunately there are alot of big 3rd party games releasing this year to make up for it, and Microsoft's 2016 is looking alot better imo.

In fact, if you don't like Halo enough, we don't want you here!

I'm not joking. Leave!

Only halo I didn't buy was halo wars. I'm not feeling halo 5 enough to day 1 buy it tho 

JayWood2010 said:
Just want to point out that Forza Horizon 2, Halo MCC, and Ori and the Blind Forest wasnt announced until E3 last year

Ori ended up being '15, but let's say battletoads spot.

Gears collection isn't announced yet, that's MCC spot.

forza 5 is already announced, but I still bet on banjo to be horizon 2 spot.

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
JayWood2010 said:

Im just saying dont look at anything as finalized for either first party or third party.  This goes to PS and XB.  There will likely be some surprise announcements at E3 which will make Q3/Q4 more exciting.   Right now there is already a pretty good lineup and rumored games on top of that

JayWood2010 said:

I still believe they have some suprises for this year, if not Spencer deserves to be blasted for lying.

Unreal 4 tech demo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rf045VYP3z4

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:
Unreal 4 tech demo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rf045VYP3z4

Looks gorgeous. I think this is the first Unreal tech demo I've seen that doesn't look like it Epic should make it into an actual game though, lol. 

Agreed lol, but I still thought it was interesting to share it here. 

Talking about tech demos, Samaritan would be a great XBO exclusive.