By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

TiagoCosta said:
JayWood2010 said:

My PC skills are so poor, I will have a hard time installing win10. (I'm serious)

If you need help when it comes out the you can look up guides or ask us for help.  I mean you can download the beta build right now but it wont have all the features it has in the final version and there wll be hiccups as well so id recommend waiting until its officially released

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:
JayWood2010 said:

My PC skills are so poor, I will have a hard time installing win10. (I'm serious)

If you need help when it comes out the you can look up guides or ask us for help.  I mean you can download the beta build right now but it wont have all the features it has in the final version and there wll be hiccups as well so id recommend waiting until its officially released

Thanks. At least I will have 1 year to do it, so it won't be a rushed situation. 

I'm on win7 btw.

For Banjo kazooie fans but it isnt BK? That doesnt make any sense to me

Ryuu96 said:

Grant Kirkhope: "next month's Edge should be interesting for Banjo Kazooie fans"

Woops, don't get excited

But before you all get too excited it has nothing to do with Microsoft or Rare ...... so no BK3!

oh dear .... I knew this would get out of hand! It isn't a BK game ......

Funny how these people always act as if hey didn't want to get people so excited. It's always the same, teasing something to let people believe something awesome will happen just to say later "that's not what I meant". 

I mean, if that wouldn't be his intention he would have said "no BK3" in his first tweet. This pretty much happens every single day nowadays, these attention whores^^

crissindahouse said:

Funny how these people always act as if hey didn't want to get people so excited. It's always the same, teasing something to let people believe something awesome will happen just to say later "that's not what I meant". 

I mean, if that wouldn't be his intention he would have said "no BK3" in his first tweet. This pretty much happens every single day nowadays, these attention whores^^

Quoted for truth

Around the Network

I really can't wait see how well the Windows 10 Xbox app will be. I'm keeping my hopes high, as it'll totally improve my gaming rig right now xD

JayWood2010 said:
For Banjo kazooie fans but it isnt BK? That doesnt make any sense to me

I read edge sometimes, it can be some retrospective. 

But before you all get too excited it has nothing to do with Microsoft or Rare ...... so no BK3!

oh dear .... I knew this would get out of hand! It isn't a BK game ......

lol my reactions, plus I need this thread on my buddy. :P

I just want him to answer if streaming goes to phones as well. I assume it does but idk

crissindahouse said:

True.  He knew exactly what he was doing.  I mean if it isnt related to Rare, Microsft, and it isnt banjo kazooie then why in the hell would BK fans be excited