By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ka-pi96 said:
TiagoCosta said:
From software doing Lost Odyssey 2.

WHAT!????????!!!!???

YOU SERIOUS?

Nah, just throwing what I want into the speculation.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Honestly we're not likely to get many announcements until E3. If we're super lucky maybe an Xbox One/PC exclusive announcement at the Windows 10 event, such as AoE 4, and maybe some indie announcements at GDC or PAX in March. ES should hopefully be a blowout though, I want to see at least 1 megaton dropped.

There are 2 games coming out before September which we don't know about tho 

will they wait for E3 for those? Hmm

Ka-pi96 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Nah, just throwing what I want into the speculation.

You got my hopes up and then mercilessly crushed them.

:( I would give the source if I had that information. But from software got some jrpg experiece, they just needed a great writer to make it happen, together with mistwalker Supervision. 

It could work.

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:
shikamaru317 said:

Honestly we're not likely to get many announcements until E3. If we're super lucky maybe an Xbox One/PC exclusive announcement at the Windows 10 event, such as AoE 4, and maybe some indie announcements at GDC or PAX in March. ES should hopefully be a blowout though, I want to see at least 1 megaton dropped.

There are 2 games coming out before September which we don't know about tho 

will they wait for E3 for those? Hmm

Probably indie exclusives they'll announce at GDC or PAX, and that's if we weren't mistaking his wording, maybe he meant that two announced games that don't currently have set release windows will be released before Q3, Playdead's Inside and Capybara's Below maybe.

He said surprising announcements, that doesn't surprise me. I'm hopeful gears or QB is sooner than expected.

(how will they managed to have forza, halo, gears, banjo, QB, TR on 4 months?)

Screenshots are coming soon.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
TiagoCosta said:

:( I would give the source if I had that information. But from software got some jrpg experiece, they just needed a great writer to make it happen, together with mistwalker Supervision. 

It could work.

It definitely could work. I'm currently playing Enchanted Arms which is a From Software JRPG and pretty good, not Lost Odyssey standard of course but what is?

Well yeah, Lost Odyssey is my favorite JRPG ever, so I couldn't agree more with you. With the right team, with enough budget, LO2 can be special as well imo.

in the meanwhile, I would gladly buy LO remaster lol

TiagoCosta said:
Screenshots are coming soon.

=p Clicking the link and expecting screenshots from a game coming soon;....   but get it now =p

True first party game, even got a MGS team working on it.

Saying "@XboxP3: Ken talked about it some on the TiC podcast, I think it will be awhile before we talk about it again." Tho :( Ken didn't say anything lol, besides hyping the game out.

----

we will hear about the new studios this year!

i didnt know DS2 got announced for XBO/PS4 o.O well then lol

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:
i didnt know DS2 got announced for XBO/PS4 o.O well then lol

Yep, April 7th release if I'm not mistaken. Comes bundled with all of the DLC, including the newest one.

I already have it on pc and ill be getting bloodeborn son.  I dont think ill rebuy it.