By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:

That is strange.  Surely the two arent linked together.  I cant imagine Xbox getting Dark SOuls 3 exclusively for XBO.  I however can see Dark Souls II coming to XBO/PS4

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said:

That is strange.  Surely the two arent linked together.  I cant imagine Xbox getting Dark SOuls 3 exclusively for XBO.  I however can see Dark Souls II coming to XBO/PS4

Of course you can, that's already announced!

I missed the tweet, what did It said/look like?

JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said:

It's PC related, I imagine it means nothing anyway.

You guys crack me up, see a bit of dark souls fan art posted on twitter and it's like "omg from software making xbox exclusive mebee?!!!!!!!"

Seece said:
You guys crack me up, see a bit of dark souls fan art posted on twitter and it's like "omg from software making xbox exclusive mebee?!!!!!!!"

I was more reaosnable, I thought it was Banjo :)

Around the Network

From software doing Lost Odyssey 2.

Versus_Evil said:

You know whats cool, the skyrim mash up pack, that skyrim music. I got lost (as in time not in a cave) for hrs playing .

Indeed the best theme aswell on Xbox that works with Minecraft.  Halo/mass effect themes don't suit well.

Ryuu96 said:

Major Nelson just screwed up guys xD tweeted to the wrong person

LOLOL, give a dog a tiny bone and see what happens.

Well the account was only following xbox and Major Nelson though. I bet gaining 150+ followers in 30 minutes is what made him delete the tweet.

There isn't smoke without fire.