By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Jazz2K said:
JayWood2010 said:

Will have to get a PS3 at some point there's so many games I missed.

There really is xD  Uncharted, Persona 4, and The Last of Us would be my first 3 recommendations.  Even if you dont like JRPG games, still try Persona 4 :P  ts that damn good lol

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Jazz2K said:
JayWood2010 said:

Will have to get a PS3 at some point there's so many games I missed.

There really is xD  Uncharted, Persona 4, and The Last of Us would be my first 3 recommendations.  Even if you dont like JRPG games, still try Persona 4 :P  ts that damn good lol

He better play it on vita then, the best version. Ps3 one is the ps2 port :P

retweeted

Excellent effort by - these custom controllers are great! More pics here:

TiagoCosta said:

I played it on the Vita so i dont know the differences between the two honestly. I just kind of figured if he doesnt have a ps3 he likely doesnt have a vita either

JayWood2010 said:

I like both but when it comes to multiplayer i prefer Kart Racers.  However i like when it is more skilled than based off luck.  This is why Diddy Kong&ModNation > Mario Kart in my opinion.  While Mario Kart is fun, its also frustrating with the rubberbanding

From my experience, the rubberbanding in Mario Kart 8 isn't nearly as bad as previous games, thankfully. A Kart Racer on Xbox One would be pretty neat though, could be something similar to Diddy Kong Racing.. just without Diddy and with more Rare/Xbox chars lol

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
  retweeted

Do want... :(

State of Decay Xbox One Release Date to be Announced This Month

Undead Labs’ open world horror will be dated soon.

Undead Labs announced that its hit open world zombie survival adventure State of Decay would be coming to the Xbox One. The Year One Survival Edition will feature updated visuals and all the previously released DLC. Now that 2014 is behind us, Undead Labs announced it will reveal plans this month concerning release plans for the Xbox One.

“The release date of YOSE (plus answers to at least some of your questions about what we’d like to do for those of you who’ve supported us already) is going to be announced this month.”

The above is especially interesting because it means Xbox 360 and PC users haven’t been abandoned in light of the Year One Survival Edition. More information about the game will be revealed at PAX South, taking place on January 23rd to 25th. What are your thoughts on State of Decay for the Xbox One? Let us know in the comments below.

Read more at http://gamingbolt.com/state-of-decay-xbox-one-release-date-to-be-announced-this-month#Wcvu1oY44OV5zG31.99

Resident Evil Xbox One, Xbox 360 pre-order lurks to Xbox Live

Microsoft Corp. this week began pre-order sales for Capcom Co.’s Resident Evil for the Xbox One and Xbox 360.

This week, customers can pre-purchase and pre-download the Resident Evil Xbox One or Xbox 360 SKU via Xbox Live at $19.99.

The digital release, to be sold in early 2015, will include the 2002 Resident Evil remake previously released to Nintendo Co.’s GameCube, with updated textures and 1080p high-definition graphics on next-generation consoles.

In addition, the title will feature 5.1 surround sound support and an option between 16:9 widescreen or 4:3 classic ratio.

Finally, users can toggle between the original Resident Evil tank control scheme or new current standard analog stick control movement.

The Resident Evil franchise has sold 61 million units worldwide to date.

http://news.punchjump.com/2015/01/08/resident-evil-xbox-one-xbox-360-pre-order-lurks-to-xbox-live/

Ka-pi96 said:
TiagoCosta said:
JayWood2010 said:

Heh, that's what I was thinking. I see you played it on Vita, did you enjoy it?

I found P3 superior

JayWood2010 said:
  retweeted

Omg. Must have one!