By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:
Slade6alpha said:
Question! How long would you say D4 is. Was thinking of starting it up again, but not sure how long this will be.

Without going for 100%.. about 12-15 hours? 

if you skip conversations and stuff.. <10 hours. But don't do that.

Well, you might want to skip as much dialogue as you can from Mr. Slow Talker, if you actually wait for him to finish his sentences you'll be waiting about an extra 10 minutes for each conversation with him, lol. 

I guess so, but that's kinda one time happening. :P I meant it to not lose information(you probably got it, just saying). 

Btw, I knew you would like the ending. it's great.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
JayWood2010 said:

http://hub.vgchartz.com/assets/images2/title-bar-bg.jpg) 0px 0px repeat scroll transparent;">

Not sure we should use this since PS4 is confirmed overtracked. Not sure what else could be.

Confirmed?

JayWood2010 said:
jlmurph2 said:
JayWood2010 said:

http://hub.vgchartz.com/assets/images2/title-bar-bg.jpg) 0px 0px repeat scroll transparent;">

Not sure we should use this since PS4 is confirmed overtracked. Not sure what else could be.

Confirmed?

18.5M by 3 Jan.. just out. 

TiagoCosta said:
JayWood2010 said:

ohhh. Yeah PS4 would be overtracked for sure then.  Is that shipped or sold?

JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:
JayWood2010 said:

ohhh. Yeah PS4 would be overtracked for sure then.  Is that shipped or sold?

Sold, still great sales.

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
JayWood2010 said

Sold, still great sales.

Yeah, but tons of people were predicting 20m+.  Thats a large number to be off by.  None the less, excellent numbers and put up a dominate year regardless of predictions

Ka-pi96 said:

I remember some people also predicted 11 or 12m. That's an even larger number to be off by...

It is for sure.  Though im talking about recent predictions(As in the last 3 months), not predictions made at the beginning of the year.

This has got to be one of the biggest threads in VGChartz XD I never really posted here since Im primarily a Nintendo/Playstation gamer though v.v however I'm interested in trying a 360

StarOcean said:
This has got to be one of the biggest threads in VGChartz XD I never really posted here since Im primarily a Nintendo/Playstation gamer though v.v however I'm interested in trying a 360

It is the biggest thread :)  Great little community in here xD  And thats fine, we accept all as long as there is no trolling.  X360 is a great console.  is there anything in specific that youre wanting for it?

JayWood2010 said:
StarOcean said:

It is the biggest thread :)  Great little community in here xD  And thats fine, we accept all as long as there is no trolling.  X360 is a great console.  is there anything in specific that youre wanting for it?

Well I know the 360 isnt exactly known for its JRPGs XD but I do see a few when I go to a few stores that arent on PS/Nin systems. Do you know of any that are any good on it? XD other than that Im open to regular RPGs too (I know of the multi-plat ones but am interested in its exclusive ones) so that too I suppose. Any recommendations? :p