Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

People are wanting a name change. I will add a poll soon. What is some names you all want so far ill add some option below

Xbox Republic -   Under "One" Nation, "One" Republic, "One" Console

Xbox Resistance Army -  XRA is known for being small in numbers but heavy in pride for it's nation

Xbox Reach -  We are Spartans from the Planet Reach.  No soldiers can compete with us.  PlayStation nation and NintenDomination will be invaded by our superior technology and ground troops that is ODST.

Xbox Elites - The Elites of the console world known for its intelligent strategioc work in the battlefield.  Plus they have always given Masterchief a problem :P

XBO Nation -  Xbox One Nation

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Angelus said:
Oh and Jay, my GT is Ceph Angelus, not Ceth lol

Sign me up for Destiny too

Got it :)  Check under the Achievements Post and your GT should be listed.  You are the only one to have regisetered for BF so far lol  Kind of surprised

Very surprised by that myself actually. Hopefully some people will sign up for it eventually, my clan had a lot of success playing BF3 competitively, and I'm really excited for BF4. I mean after watching the E3 multiplayer reveal....how could one not be? They brought down a skyscraper!

Edit: It still says Ceth

JayWood2010 said:

People are wanting a name change. I will add a poll soon. What is some names you all want so far ill add some option below

Xbox Republic -  

Xbox Resistance Army

Xbox Reach

Xbox Elites

XBO Nation

Anything but Resistance Army, its teeth itchingly embarrassing.

On another note... Halo: Spartan Assault has finally appeared on my phone store!!

I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995

My GT is smroadkill15. What I think would be cool is a community play dates. Like on Sundays we meet on X time and play Halo. Then on Fridays play Gears, etc.

kowenicki said:
JayWood2010 said:

Anything bur Resistance Army, its teeth itchingly embarrassing.

On another note... Halo: Spartan Assault has finally appeared on my phone store!!

lol I kind of agree :P  The poll is up so you can vote now.  I gave each a description which can be edited if people find a better description.

Ill put that in the update of the day XD

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
My GT is smroadkill15. What I think would be cool is a community play dates. Like on Sundays we meet on X time and play Halo. Then on Fridays play Gears, etc.

That is a great idea!  Once we get leaders for each community we should be able to start  organizing dates and times.  All of the information will be in the Tournament and Events Tab so you don't have to go through pages to find the information.

NEW UPDATE!

Halo Spartan Ops Out Now!

Either view the 5th post to the thread or click on the hyperlink. This will allow for updates daily for Xbox Related New. You will never have to search through 100s of pages to get the news because it will always be updated on the 1st page and linked in every new update.

JayWood2010 said:

NEW UPDATE!

Either view the 5th post to the thread or click on the hyperlink. This will allow for updates daily for Xbox Related New. You will never have to search through 100s of pages to get the news because it wioll always be updated on the 1st page and linked in every new update.

this is how its done!!

Innovation... change is good!

I'm not really here!

Which vile creature voted for resitance army. I smell sabotage from the darkside.

I'm not really here!

kowenicki said:
JayWood2010 said:

NEW UPDATE!

Either view the 5th post to the thread or click on the hyperlink. This will allow for updates daily for Xbox Related New. You will never have to search through 100s of pages to get the news because it wioll always be updated on the 1st page and linked in every new update.

this is how its done!!

Innovation... change is good!

Kind of figured if Im going to do this, I want ours to be unique and interesting.  Organized, friendly, and social just like Xbox Live XD