By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

hudsoniscool said:

Yes I understand. Don't talk to me like I'm a 4 year old.i just didn't think the comparison was fare.

I'm not talking to you like you're a 4 year old. I just figured it was pretty obvious i was using it as a simple relative (especially since i'd even said 'relative' twice), not as a direct comparison. If i wanted to directly compare it to something i'd do the X1 version of COD:AW vs Halo 5's beta, while accounting for one being a multi-plat and the other being custom designed to the hardware. Better as a comparison, worse as a relative for potential.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
*sigh* is anyone else having issues finding matches in Halo MCC? Like seriously I can't find a match at all. One time it found 4 other players and that was the farthest I got

Yeah, seems to be a common issue. IGN have an article on it: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/11/11/halo-master-chief-collection-matchmaking-issues-arise

343 will probably have it fixed soon.

Anyone know why my MCC install is stuck at 82%??
Any possible fixes??

Zekkyou said:
NobleTeam360 said:
*sigh* is anyone else having issues finding matches in Halo MCC? Like seriously I can't find a match at all. One time it found 4 other players and that was the farthest I got

Yeah, seems to be a common issue. IGN have an article on it: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/11/11/halo-master-chief-collection-matchmaking-issues-arise

343 will probably have it fixed soon.

Hmmm game is out everywhere now and this problem is still happening. So I think it's safe to say it's more to do with MS's servers than low population . Thanks anyway

Really hard to find a match. Only played 3 matches so far.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

Good thing I'm at work right now lol I'll try in the morning.

So of the MP anyone has managed to play, how do you like it? I've played 1 match and I loved every minute. I was dreading going back to the lobby

So what do u guys think about halo 5 i am so far liking it

FrontlineJaguar said:
So what do u guys think about halo 5 i am so far liking it

Hate it, but I'll leave open the possibility it won't suck as bad as Halo 4.  I mean they can't get any lower than Halo 4..... right? *smiles nervously*

Damn I was right with what I said yesterday, people will already count pixels for a game which is one year away of release and it's about a beta where everyone should know that these are to test the code, get information about balancing and so on. Pixels ate pretty much the least thing they will care about right now at 343