By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Looks super awesome xD  And the devs seems ready to make any changes that is needed from the beta feedback.  I liked how they said what they may even nerf first thanks to Freddie Wong's question lol

The question was good lol
Funny how they hesitated to respond too :)

Around the Network

Good. YOu start out with AR meaning everybody wont be running around with BR or DMR from start

Man I didn't think they would be able to do it. Either they don't evolve the series so classic fans like me will like it but no one else. Or they evolve, put in new features. But doing so pissing off millions like me. But it looks like they might actually pull off the impossible. Move forward without leaving the faithful behind. Bungie couldn't do it with reach, and 343 couldn't do it with 4. But I think they did it.

Obviously not everyone will like the changes but it looks a hell of a lot better than 4(didn't play much mp in that)

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Personally, I feel that these movements they added make the Spartans look/feel more super soldier now.

hudsoniscool said:
Man I didn't think they would be able to do it. Either they don't evolve the series so classic fans like me will like it but no one else. Or they evolve, put in new features. But doing so pissing off millions like me. But it looks like they might actually pull off the impossible. Move forward without leaving the faithful behind. Bungie couldn't do it with reach, and 343 couldn't do it with 4. But I think they did it.

Obviously not everyone will like the changes but it looks a hell of a lot better than 4(didn't play much mp in that)

Armor abilities introduced in Reach fucked everything up (that plus some other things). It may take 343 two games to bring it back to where it should be but I trust them :)

And so far it is looking good.

Around the Network

This pro match looks amazing. Everything Halo intact, plus some new hotness

This looks realy good and fast. I love the thrusters.

I understand how they could push for ESports. It's basicaly that right now lol.

true_fan said:
NobleTeam360 said:
I'm done, screw 343 keep trashing Halo. Hope franchise burns.

What more do you want, sprint=no shield, ads really doesn't add much, descope when shot. This seems like the best balance they could do, balance old fans and new fans.

(yawn) I expect you guys to just defend this. So no point in my arguing  

Edit: I'm not saying it'll be bad but I'm not liking what I'm seeing at all.

lol 49/50... Was a great game

NobleTeam360 said:
true_fan said:
NobleTeam360 said:
I'm done, screw 343 keep trashing Halo. Hope franchise burns.

What more do you want, sprint=no shield, ads really doesn't add much, descope when shot. This seems like the best balance they could do, balance old fans and new fans.

(yawn) I expect you guys to just defend this. So no point in my arguing  

Edit: I'm not saying it'll be bad but I'm not liking what I'm seeing at all.

But what don't you like exactly?