By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

As much as you love JRPG games id def recommend the PS3.  That and it has a wide variaty of exclusives.  Im actually playing through Ni No Kuni again currently

Ni No Kuni is one of the games on my PS3 backlog xD

I might get one by the time persona 5 comes out, If I can already find some for 150€ used now... Next year 100€ should be a given.

Persona, ni no kuni, "tales of" games, KH HD games..And that's about it, those niche jrpgs are either on vita (already got one) or I don't really care for them.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I sense a new thread in the making. The replies will be "it will be Qinekt game lolz"...

So I was by a few Targets in my area checking for certain games for the buy 2 get 1 free promo. X1's seem to be sold out. I dont know if that is good or bad news.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

CDiablo said:
So I was by a few Targets in my area checking for certain games for the buy 2 get 1 free promo. X1's seem to be sold out. I dont know if that is good or bad news.

The standard x1 seams to be selling out, at amazon, other retailers. I think they arnt shipping them anymore because there about to introduce a holiday bundle.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/xboxone/

Still stock at Gamestop, Bestbuy and MS Store

Around the Network

Rare tm xD xD xD xD xD

RavenXtra said:
JayWood2010 said:
 If they do another Perfect Dark it needs to evolve a lot. Im thinking go the uncharted/tomb raider path with it. Make it cinematic and put it in TPS instead of FPS.

TPS Uncharted clone for Perfect Dark?! Now I know for sure you're crazy :|

Youre opinion doesnt matter anymore.....To the Moon was just ok........No more nonsense from you 

JayWood2010 said:
RavenXtra said:
JayWood2010 said:
 If they do another Perfect Dark it needs to evolve a lot. Im thinking go the uncharted/tomb raider path with it. Make it cinematic and put it in TPS instead of FPS.

TPS Uncharted clone for Perfect Dark?! Now I know for sure you're crazy :|

Youre opinion doesnt matter anymore.....To the Moon was just ok........No more nonsense from you 

Tch, I never actually told you my thoughts on it yet, ya big butt!

EDIT: NVM Ignore this post

RavenXtra said:
JayWood2010 said:

Tch, I never actually told you my thoughts on it yet, ya big butt!

Ive heard disturbing stories about your thoughts