By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Speaking of... I just finished dist an elysian tail... Now moving on to finish max Payne 3

Around the Network
endimion said:
Man I don't know about you but if QB is not at E3 MS must have some major guns locked and loaded for their conference.... A week and a half to wait.... Can't wait even more now

Yes. I wonder what big 3rd party exclusive those insiders talking about though.. this should be good.

Praise the One.

SweetTalia said:
JayWood2010 said:

lol are you referring to Aiden Pearce's hair?

His sister is the first one that comes to mind lol

JayWood2010 said:
SweetTalia said:
JayWood2010 said:

lol are you referring to Aiden Pearce's hair?

His sister is the first one that comes to mind lol

lol My wife noticed it too. She said she looked a bit cartoony.. She enjoys watchdogs..though I forbid her to do any of the storyline without me though

Praise the One.

SweetTalia said:
JayWood2010 said:

lol My wife noticed it too. She said she looked a bit cartoony.. She enjoys watchdogs..though I forbid her to do any of the storyline without me though

Its always nice when your significant other likes games as well xD

But yes i agree with her, she was a little cartoony as was her son.  And mother of batman those teach O.o  So white and non-realistc they were lol

Thankfuly not all characters are like that though.  Badboy, wont say the name for spoilers was pretty well done.  I think the main character looks pretty decent as well.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Here's an all-new (so to speak) treat. Early Kameo concept art from a dusty and possibly mystical old folder:

Kameo 2 annouced at e3 lol

SweetTalia said:
QB won't be at E3 though?? :-/

Doesn't look like it to me sadly

Ah well. There will be plenty else there to get hyped about I suppose!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Azerth said:

Kameo 2 annouced at e3 lol

lol I wish xD  They did originally work on a Kameo 2 which was from what i understand a darker take on it than the first game.  I guess it got canned for some reason but id like to see them go back to it.  The first was great

@all

Any of you would like to see a Turok next gen game for x1?

The original game was pretty fun to me

Praise the One.

I would love Kameo 2. The first one is what convinced me to buy an Xbox 360. I wish it was longer but it had a lot of potential. I still consider it Rare's best title since the N64 days.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!