By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

24 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

E3 Bingo Cards

Shika
Jay
Ryuu
Seece
Slade
Iceland
Angelus
Noble
Wright
Cone
Murph
Fusion

Kowen
Endi
Jazz

Just waiting for Jag to post his now.

These Kinect devs are being really stupid. If somebody wants to buy an XB1 without Kinect it's likely they didn't want Kinect or Kinect games in the first place .... and if they really want a kinect game it'll entice them to by it. Why are they whining like they've just lost a load of sales.

I'm still planning on getting a Kinect when I eventually get the One but I really wish developers would make more games like Rise of Nightmares (but better) and Child of Eden. I don't care for anymore dance/rhythm games.

Ryuu96 said

First Ryse was called Project Kingdoms.....hmmm Project Grave = Spartacus based Ryse because of the Grave part =P nah, no way will Ryse 2 be in development long enough, imo there's like 2% chance it will be at E3 xD IF they are doing it again I want Crytek USA to make the game since they are made up mainly of Darksiders people so they could probably do the combat a little better

If it gets a sequel then just improve on the story.  That is all i ask

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said

First Ryse was called Project Kingdoms.....hmmm Project Grave = Spartacus based Ryse because of the Grave part =P nah, no way will Ryse 2 be in development long enough, imo there's like 2% chance it will be at E3 xD IF they are doing it again I want Crytek USA to make the game since they are made up mainly of Darksiders people so they could probably do the combat a little better

If it gets a sequel then just improve on the story.  That is all i ask

I did like the voice acting though.

"Marius, but my name is of no import.." love that line

Hmm...I'll think about your offer Ryuu. Can't say anything for certain though.

Just Slade to go now. Gotta watch that one. He's doing Maths as well so he knows all the tricks in the book.

Also, 2 titles from Crytek? Sounds good!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

jlmurph2 said:
JayWood2010 said:

I did like the voice acting though.

"Marius, but my name is of no import.." love that line

Voice acting was some of the best ive seen in video games.  I even enjoyed the gameplay on hard difficulty, so much so that i will prob go back and play it again.  I just wasnt happy with the depth of the story.  Had so much more potential.  I really do hope there is a sequel, just try harder on the story

Sorry for the delay I got real busy yesterday... incredible work Seece... thanks