By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Angelus said:
How on earth is Project Spark still this close to Deus Ex?

Its 7 away

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Angelus said:

Its 7 away

Exactly. It should be getting crushed. 

Angelus said:
jlmurph2 said:
Angelus said:

Its 7 away

Exactly. It should be getting crushed. 

lol give it some credit, we don't know much about 8th Gen Deus Ex and Project Spark is a MS exclusive lol.

I did vote Deus ex though

Fable tv series would be cool :D

I think those devs are overreacting a bit. Right now there are still over 4 million X1 owners out there with a kinect, and there will still be people buying the kinect bundle in the future, so there is still going to be a respectable audience for kinect games moving forward

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:

lol give it some credit, we don't know much about 8th Gen Deus Ex and Project Spark is a MS exclusive lol.

I did vote Deus ex though

We know it's called Deus Ex. What more do you people need? lol

I'm really looking forward to more info about the halo tv shows btw

Angelus said:
I think those devs are overreacting a bit. Right now there are still over 4 million X1 owners out there with a kinect, and there will still be people buying the kinect bundle in the future, so there is still going to be a respectable audience for kinect games moving forward

They are definitely overreacting. I think Kinect 2.0 will sell more than the 1st since its available at the beginning of the gen made specifically for this gen.

I really wish Watch Dogs was out already, at least on the digital store. I mean why not? The game has gone gold anyway, and I need a new game to play damn it

Ryuu96 said:

30k?!?!?!?!

YOU SON OF A...!

You were spamming that refresh button, I know it!

Congrats