By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Good news, PS3 never overtook 360 and it's still ahead by a few hundred K :P

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

I just checked and I didn't get anything despite being an XBL member for over 5 years and counting :/

I'm getting kind of pissed off that seemingly everyone but people in the US gets free games with their X1 >:(

Oh well, I'm not really a fighting game fan so I guess this doesn't bother me too much (and hey, their's still a chance that I'll get an email).

Seriosly agree with this -_-  All these other countries are getting all kinds of free stuff while Xbox has pretty much lived in America.  Where is our love Microsoft huh!? -_-

JayWood2010 said:
yo_john117 said:

I just checked and I didn't get anything despite being an XBL member for over 5 years and counting :/

I'm getting kind of pissed off that seemingly everyone but people in the US gets free games with their X1 >:(

Oh well, I'm not really a fighting game fan so I guess this doesn't bother me too much (and hey, their's still a chance that I'll get an email).

Seriosly agree with this -_-  All these other countries are getting all kinds of free stuff while Xbox has pretty much lived in America.  Where is our love Microsoft huh!? -_-

I mean, there's still a chance they'll announce something but as the 22nd gets closer and closer, that chance gets smaller and smaller.

Heck I even tweeted Major Nelson on Twitter with the question of why which is something that I don't do (first time I've actually used Twitter since signing up).

Why are people who pre-ordered the Xbox One in the USA the only one's who don't get a free game with the console?

Gees you US folks get EVERYTHING, Europe is constantly neglected. Stop moaning!

Seece said:

But what's the disparity between them? As far as I know both Europe and US get Games with Gold, XBL rewards, and all the sales. What does the US get that Europe doesn't get now?

I wouldn't care so much if Europe and other countries got extra content to a game but to get a full $60 title for free while we get nothing is pretty lame to say the least. 

I still have a modicum of hope that they'll announce a free game for the US but as we get closer to launch it seems increasingly less likely.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Seece said:

But what's the disparity between them? As far as I know both Europe and US get Games with Gold, XBL rewards, and all the sales. What does the US get that Europe doesn't get now?

I wouldn't care so much if Europe and other countries got extra content to a game but to get a full $60 title for free while we get nothing is pretty lame to say the least. 

I still have a modicum of hope that they'll announce a free game for the US but as we get closer to launch it seems increasingly less likely.

TVTVTVTVTVTV!!!

And we get ripped off in exchange rates.

Seece said:
yo_john117 said:
Seece said:

TVTVTVTVTVTV!!!

OK, I'll give you the exchange rates.

What TV features aren't you guys getting (surely you'll get them later, right?).

Still though...being an American makes my sense of entitlement very high so of course I have to make a fuss about this :P 

yo_john117 said:
Seece said:
yo_john117 said:
Seece said:

TVTVTVTVTVTV!!!

OK, I'll give you the exchange rates.

What TV features aren't you guys getting (surely you'll get them later, right?).

Still though...being an American makes my sense of entitlement very high so of course I have to make a fuss about this :P 

Pretty much all of it :P

On the plus side, we're getting Xbox One before you! (By 5 - 8 hours lol)

Man....why aren't I getting any free shit? I've been with them since the original Xbox. Where's my free game?
Lucky bastards. Some people are even getting the console from MS.

By the way, if anyone wants to trade me for the Fifa code....I'm all ears. Hate soccer. I'll trade you for like literally anything. Send me a bag of skittles and a thank you note. No, but seriously...if anybody wants it get in touch with me

Ryse: Son of Rome – Live Stream on Twitch.TV

We’re pleased to announce that today, Wednesday, November 6th, we will be hosting a very special stream of Ryse: Son of Rome on our Twitch.tv channel, starting at approximately 2 PM PST.

Make sure to stop by & check out the brand-new, never before seen footage of Ryse & get a chance to talk to the developers behind Marius Titus and his lust for revenge. Bring your question with you, & they’ll do their best to get you information about this stunning title coming to the Xbox One on November 22nd.

WhatRyse: Son of Rome
Where: http://www.twitch.tv/microsoftstudios
When: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 – 2 PM PST