By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

This is definitely E3 worthy news, makes me more excited for what's taking its place at E3.

Around the Network
Azerth said:
Ka-pi96 said:
jlmurph2 said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
i am not happy with this, they should have priced it at 350$ because nnow the question is both consoles are equally price.

Xbox One has better games. Plain and simple

I concur.

i third that opinion

That^

Libara said:
This is definitely E3 worthy news, makes me more excited for what's taking its place at E3.

Well, they are going to hook people up with this... And then some bigger news at E3 :)

Good strategy imo.

Imaginedvl said:
Azerth said:
Ka-pi96 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Xbox One has better games. Plain and simple

I concur.

i third that opinion

That^

This, and that

jlmurph2 said:
MS updated it pretty quick on the home screen. Says "Changes to Xbox Live Gold. You asked, we listened"

Lol, yeah it's on the Xbox One and 360 dashboard. Talk about fast.

Around the Network

Eurogamer asking people to photoshop Kinect stuff. They really try hard to let Microsoft look bad this gen^^

It's as if they would ask for the console war. What do they expect to get when they ask for that except for people shitting on each other?

Libara said:

Ya same here. Getting way hyped for E3. MS must have some truly massive stuff to show

crissindahouse said:
Eurogamer asking people to photoshop Kinect stuff. They really try hard to let Microsoft look bad this gen^^

It's as if they would ask for the console war. What do they expect to get when they ask for that except for people shitting on each other?

Seriously? Wow

Watched teh New Sunset Overdrive video this morning and it got me worried that there was no reticle so i tweeted insomniac

1. Do you all plan on putting reticles in Sunset Overdrive for precise aiming?

2. there is a reticule, HUD is just turned off

Goddamit. Whenever I'm absent at Uni, you people start dropping the megatons in VGC -_-"