By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Around the Network

Holy crap! I knew MS would eventually release a kinectless SKU, but I didn't think it would be this soon. I'm very pleased with this news right now. Likely will buy a new system before the end of the year now.

lol Phil Spencer really has made it seem like he is superman since his take over lol

Well now I'm even more excited for E3. I guess it will be all about the games again.

kowenicki said:
The amount of news that just hit and the ramifications are HUGE.

Game changer. Mark my words.

I hope so

but at that price tag I doubt it will HUGE yet

now you'll have people argue that you get absolutely nothing more for the same price and even less to some extend.....

anyway I have one already I just hope it will work out for them the way they hope....

I'm just a little pissed because now we can say bye bye to any potential kinect killer app on XBO and true global voice control will be set back an other decade....

Around the Network

We still have to wait for the Xbox One launches in other markets till people start saying no more excuses.

i know its way way way to early but having phil in charge when the next console cycle is going to be amazing

For the lolz

Anything announced between now and the end of E3 still counts on our bingo cards folks!

^^^LOLZ I saw that one yesterday it still makes me laugh....