By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:

Can you get 10 minute bans on this site?....

Technically you can get any length of time ban in the first 24 hours. Would you like to try it for yourself? You seem very eager to volunteer...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
I can never get a good photo of my dogs, it's hard making two stay still especially when all they want 24/7 is to be stroked Loll

Same here but I have a great photo of mine actually a small little collection but not a recent one, which dog breed do you have,  mine is a great dane.

You guys are making me want a puppy.

That is one big dog...

What have I started I wonder? ¬_¬

Here is my dog Sartaj, the best thing you know is that we both have birthday on same day, 20th May. we celebrate on the same day. hehehehehehehe

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Ryuu96 said:

Technically you can get any length of time ban in the first 24 hours. Would you like to try it for yourself? You seem very eager to volunteer...

Well since im the king i say ban Slade for a half hour and Ryuu for an hour for conspiring against me and the mods alike.  We have to be great rulers and teach them who the boss is :P

JayWood2010 said:
Conegamer said:
Ryuu96 said:

Well since im the king i say ban Slade for a half hour and Ryuu for an hour for conspiring against me and the mods alike.  We have to be great rulers and teach them who the boss is :P

Agreed. Just give the signal and we will commence "Operation Spring Cleaning"

shikamaru317 said:
I'm really more of a cat person personally.

I used to have one not mine actually, he/she used is a street cat but used to stay at my home but now I have a 4year old dog but h/she still comes ocassionally to come my house to have milk. 

Conegamer said:
JayWood2010 said:

Agreed. Just give the signal and we will commence "Operation Spring Cleaning"

NobleTeam360 said:
You guys are making me want a puppy.

Get one now. Don't think leave vgc go and buy one