By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Libara said:
Goatseye said:
I would love to do that... if I can get my hands on a X1.
I waited too long to see game and contents development so I could make up my mind.
Now I'm pissed.

No indie stores near or around you? they usualy won't get nearly as many pre orders as the main chains, mainly cause they don't get as much demand but may be worth a shot.

I'm writing down a list of those stores and make calls and visits.

I cannot be left out in November 22.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
Libara said:
Goatseye said:
I would love to do that... if I can get my hands on a X1.
I waited too long to see game and contents development so I could make up my mind.
Now I'm pissed.

No indie stores near or around you? they usualy won't get nearly as many pre orders as the main chains, mainly cause they don't get as much demand but may be worth a shot.

I'm writing down a list of those stores and make calls and visits.

I cannot be left out in November 22.

Good luck ^^, hopefully you get one, maybe worth checking on amazing couple times a day, never know if someone cancels their pre order and you get lucky enough to see it relisted.

For a game that takes as much shit as it does for being 900p, it sure is pretty :)

JayWood2010 said:

For a game that takes as much shit as it does for being 900p, it sure is pretty :)

Yeah definitely, and to think its only a launch title. I can't imagine how things might look a few years from now. o_o

JayWood2010 said:

Lets hope the gameplay matches those amazing visuals. 

Around the Network

gow, boarderlands, EA sport, titanfal, KI, and forza 5

markjosol said:
gow, boarderlands, EA sport, titanfal, KI, and forza 5

You like Gears which automatically makes you a good person :D

JayWood2010 said:

Games don't look good unless it's 1080p 60fps 

loljk

So what's the very first game everybody's going to play once they get their new console? I think it's gonna be Ryse for me.

Angelus said:
So what's the very first game everybody's going to play once they get their new console? I think it's gonna be Ryse for me.

Good man, Ryse for me as well :D