By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

well I'm getting an Xbox one for sure.... but I might get it later since I have so much stuff yet to play on 360, and I'm still waiting for a great bundle before ordering.

No PS4 planned, unless they end up having a game I really want like Shenmue or something like that as an exclusive but I doubt it.

Around the Network

Probably gonna buy around launch (if I can find one)

I'm getting an X1 at launch. Pre-ordered it a while ago. I'll be getting a bunch of games for it too by the looks of it

I'm planning on buying it too, but I don't know when. I'm looking forward creating my own games.

I hope they'll do a nice DD only bundle with a code to get a few DD games, an extra pad, a charger kit, and a year of XBL gold for a good price...

Around the Network
endimion said:
I hope they'll do a nice DD only bundle with a code to get a few DD games, an extra pad, a charger kit, and a year of XBL gold for a good price...

Christ, that'd be like $750!

Just talked to a friend that works at gamestop. He told me both PS4 and X1 was sold out in under two weeks. Looking good for next gen consoles so far. Hopefully they have a strong launch year :)

MoHasanie said:
So hows many of you Xbox Nation members are going to get an Xbox One?
I'm gonna get a PS4 first and then an Xbox. I still feel like the Xbox One will be my primary console next generation though.

I'll be getting my Xbox One sometime next year, though I'm not sure exactly when yet.

Oh, and I'm glad to hear Microsoft will allow some form of self-publishing!  I don't play a ton of indie games, but I do play some, and hopefully this will make it more likely that we get stuff like Transistor on the X1.

I will be getting one but not at launch. Probably around when the next Halo comes out so fall 2014.

wow guys, big news. Or in my opinion. The Xbox One can be used to create games. Your own personal dev kit :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5528282