By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

See if China has potential within few years India might be their competing with other countries population. And our new prime minister which has highest chances of getting elected and pushes Indian economy we Indian will soon compete with other developed countries. Then Xbox one and ps4 will have 1 more region to compete but ms needs to improve Xbox in India first my country is highly PS dominated country. Xd

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Mirror's Edge 2 is way too close to Final Fantasy XV. It looks like I need to remind you all just how awesome Final Fantasy XV is. So here's every trailer for Final Fantasy XV (formerly Versus XIII):

shhh... stop talking about it lol you're making people vote for Mirror's Edge.

Be good people and vote mirror's edge :P

Ryuu96 said:

This should be the first thing Phil gets rid off, even I think it's pretty stupid Lol

Yeah, the thing is that most big developers will release the game simultaneous on Xbox One and PS4 even without this clause so that Microsoft gains nothing from that and the smaller studios will say "well, if you want us to release it at the same time on Xbox One as on Ps4 which we can't because of our small size we will simply release it only on PS4". It's not as if they will release it first on Xbox One and later on PS4 because of this rule. They will simply say that PC+Playstation+Vita+maybe Wii U is enough for them then and that they don't need Xbox One as platform with these restrictions. 

Oh man, new firefox update is taking some getting use to!

Around the Network

I can't tell you how unexcited I am about the next CoD. lol

Ryuu96 said:

Lol this would be awesome

Don't even toy with my heart like this

Random list of what I'd like to see in Halo 5 (this has been done so many times)

-descope, fuck that flinch busllshit they put in H4, pretty sure they added it just for the perk

-No perks, man Halo don't neeed dat shit

-No Armor abilities in competitive playlists. Customs/campaign/action sack is okay

-Theater mode for campaign, just silly that they took this out...

-Campaign scoring, even sillier that they took this out

-No loadouts, again don't mind if in customs

-Bring back old ranks, why did they throw this away? Also bring back the old EXP system that required wins

-CSR, kind of self explanatory

-Allow people to watch clips in a party, H3 had this

-Bigger/better forge world, H4's was garb tbh

-old carnage report please, I just prefer them

-Good maps and playlists, who doesn't want this?

lol Damn that's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more.

Ryuu96 said:
No Cod! this is Sunsets news week! =P

Did I miss something? SO news this week?!

I'm looking forward to Sunset Overdrive but sorry to say CoD news Sunset Overdrive news.