By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

They must have taken some tips from Dead or Alive ^

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

The Mustache lol

Yup. It's the little touches like that which are so nice to see.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

This "news" make me facepalm
http://www.gamesinasia.com/report-xbox-one-will-cost-820-in-china/

I'm not saying the price,i'm saying some lame Chinese media keep treat super old April fool news as actual news and misunderstanding people and non-chinese media like this one

D-Joe said:

I'm not saying the price,i'm saying some lame Chinese media keep treat super old April fool news as actual news and misunderstanding people and non-chinese media like this one

lol at least you know what is and isnt true.  What do you think the price will end up being?

JayWood2010 said:
D-Joe said:

lol at least you know what is and isnt true.  What do you think the price will end up being?

$499 version Surface 1 in China was priced 3688RMB,if the price keeps $499 at September,i expect 3688 or little more

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Very interesting.  Always nice to see more devs coming this way.  Looks like Americans will benifit from this as well

Ryuu96 said:

Microsoft wants to enable Xbox One game preloads

"All I can say right now is that yes, we want this feature as well."

There's nothing worse than buying a game, then waiting 12 hours for it to download and install. Well, except for things like the bubonic plague and asteroids on a collision course with Earth, but let's not split hairs.

If only there were some way to start the download early, so that all you'd have to do at launch is unlock the file, eh? Hold that thought. According to Microsoft PR man Major "Larry Hryb" Nelson, game preloads are on the wishlist for Xbox One.

"All I can say right now is that yes, we want this feature as well," he commented briefly on Reddit last night, adding that "'all I can say right now' means exactly that."

While we're dreaming, Major, how about finding a way to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox One? OXM has it on good authority that emulation isn't really feasible, but we're more than happy to be proven wrong.

They seriously need to make this happen ASAP. I mean I have pretty fast internet, but still, pre-loading is an absolute must

I really dont think it can be emphasized enough. Phil Spencer becoming head of xbox prob has been the best thing to happen to xbox in years.

shikamaru317 said:

I'm predicting that China will become major player in gaming by the end of this generation, up there with some of the top countries. I also think we'll see a wave of Chinese studios being formed and maybe even a localization trend in the West like we already see with Japan.

I hope it can be.  I dont have any predictions atm but China certainly has a lot of potential.

JayWood2010 said:
I really dont think it can be emphasized enough. Phil Spencer becoming head of xbox prob has been the best thing to happen to xbox in years.

Yes, so excited with him being head.