By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Just end this one early

Around the Network

What is wrong with you all O.o Evolve looks amazing :P

JayWood2010 said:

It looks like it'd be good fun to play with your friends now and again, but I'm not sure I don't think I'd spend 60 bucks on a game where all I can do is play 4v1 with my buddies over and over again. And don't come at me "there'll be matchmaking" lol, cus that's not the kind of game you play with randoms

JayWood2010 said:

For me at least it comes down to the other rounds having a game which I wanted; whilst neither game here I'm looking to pick up so it'd be unfair to vote here

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
JayWood2010 said:

For me at least it comes down to the other rounds having a game which I wanted; whilst neither game here I'm looking to pick up so it'd be unfair to vote here

lol at least youre being fair xD

Around the Network

I am looking forward to both very much but I voted Evolve for the MP.

The new Wolfenstein trailer looks great though. dat gore.

JayWood2010 said:

Everything I saw about it yet looked to me as if it would be only a DLC of another game or a single mode of a multiplayer game and not a full game worth 60 bucks. Like Angelus said, I think it is a lot of fun with friends but only with them since you can't hope that the guys you get with matchmaking will all work together. You will always get an idiot in your team who doesn't care about anything (most won't even use a headset) and if the game will  be well balanced it will be well balanced for teams who work together and not teams where everyone does what he wants.

http://www.bubblews.com/news/3190403-call-of-duty-2014-announcement-call-of-duty-patriots

So if this is true the next cod is current gen only and its going back to ww1 but in an alternate reality

crissindahouse said:
JayWood2010 said:

Everything I saw about it yet looked to me as if it would be only a DLC of another game or a single mode of a multiplayer game and not a full game worth 60 bucks. Like Angelus said, I think it is a lot of fun with friends but only with them since you can't hope that the guys you get with matchmaking will all work together. You will always get an idiot in your team who doesn't care about anything (most won't even use a headset) and if the game will  be well balanced it will be well balanced for teams who work together and not teams where everyone does what he wants.

Awwh :/  To be fair ill be playing in a group of people i know well so ill be using a mic :)  Though if you dont play ina  group i can understand.

I do hope they show off more game modes though. MAybe even a story like campaign

JayWood2010 said:
crissindahouse said:
JayWood2010 said:

Awwh :/  To be fair ill be playing in a group of people i know well so ill be using a mic :)  Though if you dont play ina  group i can understand.

I do hope they show off more game modes though. MAybe even a story like campaign

Yeah I play also often with my friends but the problem is that I also like to play a game when they don't have time and I don't even know if they would buy this game. Sure, if everyone else would buy it I would have enough people to play with but if  only I and two other friends buy it I don't want to wait a week after every session until they have time again haha. 

I think many see that as problem and they really have to show something more as the 4 guys vs 1 monster online mode.