By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:
Honestly, the coolest things on Game of Thrones are the Wolves.....screw the dragons Lolll

Aye, those wolves are badass. Especially Ghost with the red eyes. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

When i think about George R.R Martin, i just wonder if he is going to finish his books before HBO Catches up with him -_-

I think I'm one of the few people that don't really care for Destiny. I'm sure I'll still get it eventually.

iceland said:
I think I'm one of the few people that don't really care for Destiny. I'm sure I'll still get it eventually.

I'm not v excited either, probably won't get it.

Fun fact about XES and XBL. XBL has posted 47 Million Subscribers in 2012. HBO posted 41 MIllion subscribers in 2009. This doesnt mean you should expect HBO quality shows from XES of course, but XBL certainly has a big audience to reach out to. On April 14th Game of Thrones drew in 6.3m Viewers

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

HBO Assigns Story Consultant for Telltale's Game of Thrones

George R.R. Martin's personal assistant aiding in development.

George R.R. Martin's personal assistant, Ty Corey Franck, has been assigned by HBO to aid Telltale Games in the development of Game of Thrones, an episodic series based on Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire novels, according to The New York Times.

Franck is the co-author of Honor Among Thieves, a Star Wars novel, as well as Leviathan Wakes. HBO told IGN, "we have no comment at this time." We've contacted Telltale for additional details on Franck's involvement.

The Telltale Game of Thrones series won't be a prequel, and could go on longer than one season thanks to a "multi-year, multi title" deal. Game of Thrones is scheduled to debut some time in 2014.

Check out IGN's review of the latest Game of Thrones television episode, "Oathkeeper."

Any more info about this? is it TellTale usual graphics? is it based on the tv show or completely different? ....

i think i heard its diff from the show but im not 100% sure on where or when i heard it

Azerth said:
Ryuu96 said:

i think i heard its diff from the show but im not 100% sure on where or when i heard it

like TWD by TellTale Games itll be different than the show while staying true to the franchise.

Those are two games that I'm actually looking forward to. (Game of Thrones and Borderlands from Telltale games)

shikamaru317 said:
There is some ad on this thread that's getting flagged as malware for me. VGchartz needs to get better ads I think, lol

I'm excited for Telltale's GoT game, but not Borderlands. I don't care for the regular Borderlands games too much too boot, but especially for a strong story based game like what Telltale does.....I just don't see it. Borderlands doesn't exactly have a very deep, interesting universe, and the characters are all basically variations of jokes a 10 year laughs at (at least imo)

I just don't think there's enough meat there for Telltale to flesh out