By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Only interested in Halo. Not much of a TV person (It was a miracle that I managed to get into GoT and TWD)

Around the Network
FrontlineJaguar said:
Many countries don't have Xbox video what about us will we ever get to watch this TV content. Will it be paid out free for Xbox live gold users.

Btw flow keyboard on Windows phone is absolute blast.

I assume more will be revealed about it soon.  It does mention Xbox VIdeo in the article though.  And it looks like theyre keeping it exclusive to Microsoft devices which i believe Xbox Video is.  THey also mentioned an interactive aspect.  Wonder what that means.  

@Kowen you really like Macbook air earlier I used to be an apple user but I don't know what happened I completely shifted to windows platform. windows is now my primary platform for everything but if I was seece and wanted wanted something for entertainment iPad will be my a choice windows lacks in the entertainment sector but overall still windows is what I like

@kowen I remember you purchased a surface what are your thoughts on it. Worth the money or it sucks.

If Microsoft didn't release Xbox video in my country India I am going to piss them off. I want it or Microsoft should some other alternative and we should be made clear about pricing

Around the Network

Yes Microsoft really needs to bring the games and apps to windows platform now I have a question when Microsoft releases windows 9 and windows phone 9 will apps from previous version w windows 8 and WP 8 work

Slade6alpha said:

:O ....
Cyndaquil > Jigglypuff ;)
(Bans me from XBO Nation)
xD

User was banned as requested for the above (incorrect) opinion - Conegamer

Disappointing. I think the mod note says it all.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I think releasing shows specificaly for Xbox should remove some hurdles about distribution to other countries. Aside from esrb from different countries no cable companies has rights over them so I wouldn't see why they wouldn't release these shows where they see fit.

they are also looking at the games they own and seeing which ones can be turned into a show they mentioned gears, fable, froza, and state of decay

Azerth said:
they are also looking at the games they own and seeing which ones can be turned into a show they mentioned gears, fable, froza, and state of decay

Really?  That would be nice.  I could def see a Fable and State of Decay show happening.  Though just like i said with GT, i dont see how you can make an interesting show/movie out of forza.  Maybe it it is similar to Top Gear or something it could be good.