By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Don't play online much but would like some more XBL friends for the X1! If you want me to add you PM or Wall post me your gamertag :)

Around the Network

^ Damianillo.

Seece said:
Don't play online much but would like some more XBL friends for the X1! If you want me to add you PM or Wall post me your gamertag :)

Well I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the Xbox One at launch but I'll make every effort to get with in the first few months. 

Gold just ran out yesterday so gotta buy a year sometime before the end of the month so I can get Rainbow Vegas!

Gold just ran out yesterday so gotta buy a year sometime before the end of the month so I can get Rainbow Vegas!

Around the Network

TGS is coming and Microsoft have a Japanese Exclusive!!

Seece said:

What does everybody think it is or hope?

So who all got GTAV Today?

I was very tempted to pick up gta5 today, but I knew if I did I would not get any done so I will hold off for a bit.

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:

What does everybody think it is or hope?

Meh, only Japanese games I've ever liked are Dead Rising and Sega All Stars Racing, and they're hardly Japanese-y. I just can't get on board with their asthetics and gameplay.

So outside of list wars and seeing how it sells I don't really care.

I got GTAV last night at a midnight launch (couldn't believe how many people were in the store, it was a supermarket not a GAME store as well!

Loving it so far, amazing.