By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

I refuse to choose between the two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

yeah you guys just wait for second round :)

Ryse Execution #5

Anyone want my Ascend: Hand of Kul closed beta code?

New Xbox One Advertisement

Around the Network

Happy Wars Free for everyone including Silver

Happy Wars unlocked for Xbox Live Silver members

No membership required to play free-to-play XBLA title until 20th September

The range of free-to-play titles is ever increasing on Xbox 360, with plenty of games all jumping at the bit for your attention and time, and for Gold subscribers can provide a wealth of entertainment for the cash-strapped gamer.

For the most part however, Silver subscribers are usually left out in the cold. That is until this week when free-to-play XBLA title Happy Wars is having a Silver week, allowing friends and family who don't have a subscription to join in on the game. As announced on thePlayXBLA blog, from now until the 20th September, anyone can download and play Happy Wars from the marketplace whether they have a Gold account or not.

Happy Wars is just one of the many free games currently available on Xbox Live - don't forget that today is also the last day to pick up your free copy of Magic 2013 on the Games with Gold promotion before the offer changes to Rainbow Six tomorrow. Will you be taking advantage of the free Silver week for Happy Wars?

Ben Borthwick  Contributor http://www.oxm.co.uk/62328/happy-wars-unlocked-for-xbox-live-silver-members/

iceland said:

If you haven't given it away I'll take it. Btw, do you know if Signal has a date for the full release? 

smroadkill15 said:
iceland said:

If you haven't given it away I'll take it. Btw, do you know if Signal has a date for the full release? 

check your messages, and I don't believe they have a release date for it yet.

2006 Ubisoft shooter now free for Xbox Live Gold subscribers through the end of the month.

Ubisoft's 2006 shooter Rainbow Six Vegas is now free (normally $20) to download on Xbox Live as part of Microsoft's Games with Gold promotion.

The game is free for all Xbox Live Gold subscribers through the end of the month. It replaces Magic 2013, which was free on Xbox Live from September 1-15.

Gamers in South Africa will receiveShadowrun instead of Rainbow Six Vegas, Microsoft said.

The free games are part of Microsoft's new Games With Gold programthat gives Xbox Live Gold subscribers two free titles--to keep--each month until December 31.

Microsoft has not announced October's free games yet.

^ Urgh. xD