By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:
Kresnik said:

Sunset Overdrive yayyyyyyy! You guys told me E3! This is sooner than E3!

Sorry about that.  I blame Iceland, he is a dirty filthy liar :P

ohh snap, one more wisecrack and I'm leaving and going to the Ouya Nation! xD

Around the Network

edit: just realized that was already posted long ago

iceland said:
JayWood2010 said:
Kresnik said:

Sunset Overdrive yayyyyyyy! You guys told me E3! This is sooner than E3!

Sorry about that.  I blame Iceland, he is a dirty filthy liar :P

ohh snap, one more wisecrack and I'm leaving and going to the Ouya Nation! xD

O.O I Deeply Apologize

Ryuu96 said:
It's pretty awesome that they are just letting 2 people from Press Play make and release their own game, Microsoft is giving them so much freedom =P makes me wonder what the rest off Press Play are making though....

Prob wont see it until next year.  But im liking the sound of Totem so far and even though the artstyle is a wip it still has grown on me :)

Im trying to signup for the Totem Beta but keep getting this

Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.

Anybody else getting that?

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Im trying to signup for the Totem Beta but keep getting this

Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.

Anybody else getting that?

Yep, sites only just came up though so is probably having a few issues, will see what they say on twitter

ok, was thinking i might be the only one.  I think we will have a good chance of getting in the beta since my guess is Totem is virtually unkown at the moment.

Ryuu96 said:
If Press Play keeps this up and MS continues to let them we could have so many games from them, So far they have released Max and are going to release the Tentacle game and this game possibly all in a year, wouldn't be surprised if the rest off the team are working on a game also to release this year

That will be 4 games in a year if the rest off the team are working on a game

I dont think MSFT will stop them.  The way you have to look at it is that MSFT will market this game on the front page of XBL.  Easy advertising on their own network.  ONly two people worked on it for the most part which means this will profit extremely easily. That is the thing about arcade games.  They dont cost a lot to make so they dont have to sell a ton to profit.  THat is why the industry really has been moving to AAA and Arcade games removing much of the AA games.

Prob why microsoft has a couple of arcade studios as well including a studio that goes out and publishes indie games.  Easy profits. May not be system sellers but does bring in revenue

Ugh why are certain people only here to antagonise ... if you wanna chat about Sony go do it in the Sony Nation thread.

Seece said:
Ugh why are certain people only here to antagonise ... if you wanna chat about Sony go do it in the Sony Nation thread.

Its always going to be that way.  There is going to be those few people who comes in and tries to disrupt things. Thankfully the mods support these threads by eliminating that when i decide to report things.  The best thing to do is just try and ignore the users who do this the best you can.  I do find it amusing how things work though.  I visit PS Nation almost daily so i know how things work in both threads.  I dont comment in there because i dont feel welcomed but i do see the comments where there is snyde remarks about this thread(a few just yesterday actually).  Its almost like we are aliens here xD I cant speak for every body but i dont make fun of PS NAtion.  When i complain about the userbase it is usually about a trend on vgc like the pixel wars or something like that where i just find it childish

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:

Its always going to be that way.  There is going to be those few people who comes in and tries to disrupt things. Thankfully the mods support these threads by eliminating that when i decide to report things.  The best thing to do is just try and ignore the users who do this the best you can.  I do find it amusing how things work though.  I visit PS Nation almost daily so i know how things work in both threads.  I dont comment in there because i dont feel welcomed but i do see the comments where there is snyde remarks about this thread(a few just yesterday actually).  Its almost like we are aliens here xD I cant speak for every body but i dont make fun of PS NAtion.  When i complain about the userbase it is usually about a trend on vgc like the pixel wars or something like that where i just find it childish

Well yeah it's incredibly petty and childish, I don't visit PSNation simply because I have no interest in PS4 ...

Anyhow. Totem looks really cute!