By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

My XB1 keeps having little annoying hiccups/glitches too. Occasionally when I press the guide button it goes pitch black and I have to cold boot, and also pins won't show up, so I have to cold boot.

Around the Network
Seece said:
My XB1 keeps having little annoying hiccups/glitches too. Occasionally when I press the guide button it goes pitch black and I have to cold boot, and also pins won't show up, so I have to cold boot.

That happens to me regularly but I don't cold boot. I just wait and press B after couple of seconds.

J_Allard said:
ironmanDX said:
J_Allard said:
I gotta say, idk if Azure is the reason or not, but the game does have some amazing netcode. Other games with dedicated servers like Battlefield or even Gears sure didn't run this well.

Agreed. How are you fairing on the GOTG? I'm gen 2 LVL50. Need to get some shotty kills to progress to Gen3...

I hate the Shotgun. Just doesn't suit my playstyle at all. It's ok on flag and hardpoint though.

Gen 5 level 50. I have 4 of the required 50 Gooser kills. I haven't been trying to get them for very long though. Apparently that patch to drop it to 5 is going to be arriving at MS for certification real soon, it's not something they can roll out onto the servers.

Got this kill the day before yesterday I believe. Has got to be the most embarassing way to die inside of a Titan. Falcon Punch!

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6E93656BCB3EEBFD!112&authkey=!APKeNxakMG1oSPs&ithint=video%2c.mp4

Nice. I've been on the opposite end of that and just fallen from that cliff edge.... Without another Titan's help.

shikamaru317 said:
ironmanDX said:

Nice. I've been on the opposite end of that and just fallen from that cliff edge.... Without another Titan's help.

I've dashed backwards off of cliffs twice now, lol

Yep. Though once was on purpose for me. I was being rodeo'd, dashed from the edge and quickly ejected from my titan.

I survived. Kill counted too.

Fuck sakes, KI cheevos glitching again. MS are really pissing me off now, stop rushing updates out every month and fucking perfect the shit that's glitching.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:
Apparently Microsoft announced at BUILD that there are plans to make Xbox 360 emulators for Xbox One. Backwards compatibility here we come.

Where?! (Link?) I want a Xbox emulator too though =P

They announced absolutely nothing of that kind.

At the end of a talk, someone asked about an emulator and the answer was, as expected, "yes we would love to do that". Unfortunately they see the same problem emulating ppc code (run on a triple core 3.2GHz) with x64 code (run on a six core 1.7Ghz). The power just isn't there.

Lets discuss what we want from next Halo in detail.
Here's what I want
either cainpaign or spartan ops should be open world.
bigger cainpaign and less linear.
story and production values should be the Halo 4 way.
bring back the original soundtrack.
More variety in weapons you created prometheans redesign them and bring them back with crazy weapons and vehicles.
Bring the original multiplayer back. Different playslist option for sprint and no sprint.
a similiar mode like overrun for Halo with prometheans,elites and brutes vs spartans.
a bigger multiplayer 16vs16 with changing maps bring some changes to map don't keep them static.
bring back all the old vehicles especially the flying ones and all the weapons too.
A BETA IS MUST.
Hand to hand combat, objective gameplay.
Modes for team work.

My favourite Halo is done what about you

Go Max!!!

Ka-pi96 said:
shikamaru317 said:
Apparently Microsoft announced at BUILD that there are plans to make Xbox 360 emulators for Xbox One. Backwards compatibility here we come.

This would be amazing if they do it. Backwards compatibility is the only thing the Xbox One is missing right now.

Gotta agree. I have my X360 plugged in my xbox one, but id prefer to just have backwards compatability so i can put my Aging originol X360 away.

Round 2: What is the Best Xbox One Game So Far? Tournament

The big one.  The two top selling XBO Exclusives going head to head

Dead Rising 3 (23)  
Plantz vs Zombies: GW  (11)  Dead Rising 3
Killer Instinct   (21)  Killer Instinct
Ryse: Son of Rome  (17)  
Assassin's Creed IV  (17)  
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood(18)  Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
TitanFall  
Forza Motorsports 5