By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Huge deals on xbl right now. http://majornelson.com/2013/09/03/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-store/#disqus_thread

Around the Network

What is the best Xbox One Game Tournament

Kinect Sports Rivals vs D4

Ryse: Son of Rome Combat ViDoc

^^
*Drools*

That honestly looked sublime.

JayWood2010 said:

Oh wow, that was pretty sweet. I've been skeptical of this game and I'm still not 100% but the combat looked much better than I've seen previously. Some of that shit is downright brutal too. That high neck stab and those dudes limp crawling in the field after getting cut off at the knee....pretty gruesome.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Oh wow, that was pretty sweet. I've been skeptical of this game and I'm still not 100% but the combat looked much better than I've seen previously. Some of that shit is downright brutal too. That high neck stab and those dudes limp crawling in the field after getting cut off at the knee....pretty gruesome.

Yeah.  The story will definitely be different than the multiplayer and more polished.  I was a little surprised people didnt mention that before.

JayWood2010 said:
toadslayer72 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Yeah.  The story will definitely be different than the multiplayer and more polished.  I was a little surprised people didnt mention that before.

After watching the vid doc I must say that Ryse is back on my radar.  The SIngleplayer looks just as good as the demo at E3, the moves are very up close and brutal and the way Marius takes out the enemy looks as brutal as it should when someone is swinging a sword.

Only issue I have which this doc cannot show is the more advance level.  How fast do the enemy get and what other tatical options they have and Marius.  I am interested to hear more about the story and how that will play out.

BasilZero said:
Btw sorry for a noob question but what is D4?

Its a game developed by Swery65.  Swery65 made Deadly Premonition.

Kinda late response of the halo 5 announcement(was banned)

But I'm a halo fan and haven't played part 4 yet unfortunately but was it a good enough game to hype the 5th ?

Lyrikalstylez said:
Kinda late response of the halo 5 announcement(was banned)

But I'm a halo fan and haven't played part 4 yet unfortunately but was it a good enough game to hype the 5th ?

Halo 4 is probably the best Halo yet.  Specially when it comes to story.  It has a few issues they could work on like weapon spawning in multiplayer, but the story is def the most emotional and thought out.  The enemies can be annoying at times though so im hoping they change them up a little bit.

Anyways, it still is the best FPS singleplayer that Ive played.