By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCE Japan Studios’ Mandate “is to Make Games That Nobody Else Can See on Another Console”

spurgeonryan said:
I do not see how this will be possible. The Xbone is going to be a strong piece of equipment as well, with it's own creative teams.

Around the Network

blockbusters or innovation? both, that's why I go with Microsoft Studios.

Edit : adding the OP question "Do you prefer blockbusters or innovation? Share your thoughts in the comments below." as Blood_Tears reported me or anwsering it but also mentionning liking Microsoft Studios for that reason :)

Imaginedvl said:

Reported for thread derailing.

Blood_Tears said:
Imaginedvl said:

Reported for thread derailing.

lol are you feeling okay? I "responded" to the OP about the preferences; what can be more on topic than that?
Just because I'm also adding which studios this preference makes me like is not derailing the thread at all; just take a long breath and read again the OP question.

Hurry up, SCE Japan. I don't see some of your games on any console.

Around the Network
Xen said:

soul sacrifice and gravity rush released on vita already. pupeteer is releasing this sep on PS3 and knack on PS4 at launch. they got their shit together, dont worry

Imaginedvl said:

Edit : adding the OP question "Do you prefer blockbusters or innovation? Share your thoughts in the comments below." as Blood_Tears reported me or anwsering it but also mentionning liking Microsoft Studios for that reason :)

You saw someone else say the same thing about Sony so you mocked them by saying Microsoft instead. You're in the Sony forums on a topic about a Sony studio. You know what you're doing. 

The way Sony has been so far anything less is mediocrity. They've been doing what no other console developer has the balls to do. Make everything and f*** the critics.

bananaking21 said:
Xen said:

soul sacrifice and gravity rush released on vita already. pupeteer is releasing this sep on PS3 and knack on PS4 at launch. they got their shit together, dont worry

But but but but TLG

@Imaginedvl: MS studios has nothing to do with this, especially considering your context. Who's to say that MS studios have blockbusters and innovation, and SCE doesn't, anyway? If you don't have anything constructive to say, then just don't say it.

Raven722 said:
Imaginedvl said:

You saw someone else say the same thing about Sony so you mocked them by saying Microsoft instead. You're in the Sony forums on a topic about a Sony studio. You know what you're doing. 

Oh okay so because someone else said something similar I do not have the right to say that?

Sorry but last time I checked Sony's related threads were not "exclusively" reserved for Sony fans... And if you just look at the al Xbox threads; I think you'll see plenty of non-Microsoft replies (which is okay by the way). Just get off your horse and let people express themselves or give their oppinion; even if the anwser does not please you.

What next, we cannot post any replies in Sony's threads if I have a Microsoft's avatar? At the risk to hurt your feeling?