By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 8th Generation of Gaming[Nintendo]! Which Franchise is Out/Going to be Released/Have to Be Made!

Which of these needs to be on 3DS Asap?

Kirby 14 26.92%

Golden Sun 14 26.92%

Ice Climbers 1 1.92%

F Zero 2 3.85%

Custom Robo 3 5.77%

Punchout 1 1.92%

Sin and Punishment 3 5.77%

New IP 5 9.62%

Not Mentioned Franchise 4 7.69%

WiiU only games 5 9.62%

Total:52
the_dengle said:
Hal Labs has been free for a bit now, I expect more Kirby very soon. If you'd asked me 3 months ago, I would have said Kirby 3DS was coming this year. It's still possible, but I would think Nintendo would have said something by now, so maybe next year.

I'm good with that. 3DS already has an amazing line-up this year, so 2014 could do with some love.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:

yes! Out of all the franchise announced this year on 3ds i wanted kirby! Kirby return to dreamland was amazing, and i love all kirby games on handheld! Im suprised nintendo hasn't made at least 1 by now? On DS there is like 4 or 5 games!

Well, the DS got a lot of special treatment. It also had two new Pokemon generations and a remake, remember?

well yea, and so will this one ! [Pokemon Z 2015] [Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Remakes 2016] [Gen 7 Pair 2017]

Isn't this the 6th generation of nintendo?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

tbone51 said:

well yea, and so will this one ! [Pokemon Z 2015] [Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Remakes 2016] [Gen 7 Pair 2017]

I wouldn't be confident about Generation 7 coming out on the 3DS. The DS was the only console to get two whole new generations.

the_dengle said:
Hal Labs has been free for a bit now, I expect more Kirby very soon. If you'd asked me 3 months ago, I would have said Kirby 3DS was coming this year. It's still possible, but I would think Nintendo would have said something by now, so maybe next year.

It should come 2014 imo but 2013 isn't impossible. I mean we need another Nintendo Direct for LoZ/Bravely Default right!? Why not add in kirby for the suprise announcement

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cobretti2 said:
3DS doenst need games.

That's a pretty silly thing to say. Without games it'd be selling like the Wii U is now.

you misunderstood, by that I mean it already has plenty of annoucments no need for more at this stage.  

we still need kirby announcement!

NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:

I wouldn't be confident about Generation 7 coming out on the 3DS. The DS was the only console to get two whole new generations.

im 100% confident, Pokemon gen 1+2 was on GB also the fact that GBA had a very short life due to competing with PSP made pokemon had 1 gen only on it. Unless you think 3DS wont have more than a 6 year life span?

Chark said:
Isn't this the 6th generation of nintendo?

it is.... Wooops!lol

Cobretti2 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cobretti2 said:
3DS doenst need games.

That's a pretty silly thing to say. Without games it'd be selling like the Wii U is now.

you misunderstood, by that I mean it already has plenty of annoucments no need for more at this stage.  

lol, I misunderstood? You clearly said and I quote "3DS doenst need games." That can only mean you're saying the 3DS doesn't need games. This is further shown by your next sentence, "Nintendo need to focus on Wii U or it is doomed," implying that all their game development should go solely to Wii U, meaning the 3DS would get nothing. What you're saying your previous post meant does not match up at all with what you said, nor does it really make any sense, so it's clearly just an attempt to cover up your ill-founded statement. AmIrite!?

tbone51 said:

im 100% confident, Pokemon gen 1+2 was on GB also the fact that GBA had a very short life due to competing with PSP made pokemon had 1 gen only on it. Unless you think 3DS wont have more than a 6 year life span?

Generation 1 was released on the original GameBoy, Generation 2 was released on the GameBoy Color. The DS was the first console to have two Pokemon Generations on one console.

I think a Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby remake will release next year, then there will be Pokemon Z in 2015/2016.