By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 8th Generation of Gaming[Nintendo]! Which Franchise is Out/Going to be Released/Have to Be Made!

Which of these needs to be on 3DS Asap?

Kirby 14 26.92%

Golden Sun 14 26.92%

Ice Climbers 1 1.92%

F Zero 2 3.85%

Custom Robo 3 5.77%

Punchout 1 1.92%

Sin and Punishment 3 5.77%

New IP 5 9.62%

Not Mentioned Franchise 4 7.69%

WiiU only games 5 9.62%

Total:52
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cobretti2 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cobretti2 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cobretti2 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cobretti2 said:
3DS doenst need games.

That's a pretty silly thing to say. Without games it'd be selling like the Wii U is now.

you misunderstood, by that I mean it already has plenty of annoucments no need for more at this stage.  

lol, I misunderstood? You clearly said and I quote "3DS doenst need games." That can only mean you're saying the 3DS doesn't need games. This is further shown by your next sentence, "Nintendo need to focus on Wii U or it is doomed," implying that all their game development should go solely to Wii U, meaning the 3DS would get nothing. What you're saying your previous post meant does not match up at all with what you said, nor does it really make any sense, so it's clearly just an attempt to cover up your ill-founded statement. AmIrite!?

Actually my statement makes perfect sense as I am answering the poll question.

Poll Question: Which of these needs to be on 3DS asap?

Your Answer: 3DS doesn't need games.

Yep, sounds just as nonsensical and silly, as that statement will no matter what the context. I think it'd be a lot easier for ya to just admit this and move on.

Not my fault you can't connect the dots. 

The question ask which of these 3ds needs asap, so I say none because it doesnt need any of those asap as plenty have been annouced.

Then one of the poll answers is wii u only, hence why I said they need to focus on Wii U or it is doomed.

There's no dots to connect. You said 3DS doesn't need games, I point out why that's a silly comment, and now you're grasping at straws trying to find some justification for that statement when there is none.

Grasping at straws? I don't need to justify myself, I am telling it as it is. I thing I know better that you what I was thinking when I wrote that original statement.  

Around the Network

Oh yea if anybody thinks an eShop franchise as well.

Cobretti2 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cobretti2 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cobretti2 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cobretti2 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cobretti2 said:
3DS doenst need games.

That's a pretty silly thing to say. Without games it'd be selling like the Wii U is now.

you misunderstood, by that I mean it already has plenty of annoucments no need for more at this stage.  

lol, I misunderstood? You clearly said and I quote "3DS doenst need games." That can only mean you're saying the 3DS doesn't need games. This is further shown by your next sentence, "Nintendo need to focus on Wii U or it is doomed," implying that all their game development should go solely to Wii U, meaning the 3DS would get nothing. What you're saying your previous post meant does not match up at all with what you said, nor does it really make any sense, so it's clearly just an attempt to cover up your ill-founded statement. AmIrite!?

Actually my statement makes perfect sense as I am answering the poll question.

Poll Question: Which of these needs to be on 3DS asap?

Your Answer: 3DS doesn't need games.

Yep, sounds just as nonsensical and silly, as that statement will no matter what the context. I think it'd be a lot easier for ya to just admit this and move on.

Not my fault you can't connect the dots. 

The question ask which of these 3ds needs asap, so I say none because it doesnt need any of those asap as plenty have been annouced.

Then one of the poll answers is wii u only, hence why I said they need to focus on Wii U or it is doomed.

There's no dots to connect. You said 3DS doesn't need games, I point out why that's a silly comment, and now you're grasping at straws trying to find some justification for that statement when there is none.

Grasping at straws? I don't need to justify myself, I am telling it as it is. I thing I know better that you what I was thinking when I wrote that original statement.  

Naw, if that were true you wouldn't have posted something so outlandish is the first place. Besides, what you say matters more than what you're thinking, as people can't read minds. If you go up to someone and call them a complete idiot while thinking they're the smartest guy in the world, what do you think will happen?

Can any1 help out with F Zero or Golden Sun at least?