the only gamesim interested in on my 360 this year is

Fable 2(if it comes out this year)

guitar hero 4

Halo wars

Lost Odyssey

thats about it

Around the Network

Infinite Undiscovery.

And Tales of Vesperia if it really is for360.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Wow, Legend. You might want to pare down that list a little bit so you can buy food this year. ;P

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

My Guarenteed Buys For 360:

Grand Theft Auto 4 (April 29)
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (March 18)

Killzone 2...whoops! how's that get in there??

Maybes:

Fable 2
Mercenaries 2
Next James Bond game

gta 4
fable 2
ninja gaiden 2
too human
devil may cry 4
borderlands
fallout 3
prototype
lost odyssey
sabetour

Around the Network

This is a little off topic but has anyone heard of Assassins Creed 2 or Mass Effect 2 because they were both great games where sort of left with with more questions than answers achually

Minibragg said:
This is a little off topic but has anyone heard of Assassins Creed 2 or Mass Effect 2 because they were both great games where sort of left with with more questions than answers achually

Both games are part of a trilogy and both sold well enough to warrant the second and third games (especially AC).

Neither game will be releasing until holiday 2009 at the earliest.

BTW, welcome to the board. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Well for the 360 I’m most interested in:

Fable 2
Banjo-Threeie
Fallout 3
Saboteur

I’m keeping my eye on a bunch of others including Alan Wake, Too Human, Devil May Cry 4 and Lost Odyssey.

>Duke Nukem Forever

Yeah, I kinda stopped reading at that point.

The only game I would be looking forward to if I had a 360 would be NG2

although that game didn't sell well at all in xbox

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Duke Nukem Forever has been confirmed for 2008 but I should move Far Cry 2 to 2009.