By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How Much Will Pikmin 3 First Week Sales Be (Japan)? #s are in... [92,720]!

Zero999 said:
it will certainly be more than that. many people were waiting for pikmin 3 to buy their wii u.

and Nintendo released the White Premium with Pikmin, so I think it's gonna be a decent week for Wii U

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

EricFabian said:
Zero999 said:
it will certainly be more than that. many people were waiting for pikmin 3 to buy their wii u.

and Nintendo released the White Premium with Pikmin, so I think it's gonna be a decent week for Wii U

exactly, im not saying its gonna jump to 50k-60k but a nice 25k-35k is understandable right!?

Anything under 100k for Pikmin 3 and 30k for Wii U would be a disaster.

Around the Network
Lucas-Rio said:

how do you figure? under 70k yes but if it got 85k-100k its fine, Japan user base will hit 1mil this week so even if its 100k even, thats a 10% attach ratio!

Soleron said:

How come your prediction doesn't suprise me

tbone51 said:
Lucas-Rio said:

how do you figure? under 70k yes but if it got 85k-100k its fine, Japan user base will hit 1mil this week so even if its 100k even, thats a 10% attach ratio!

The 1 million userbase are hardcore Nintendo fans and Pikmin 3 is for them. I am confident it will break 100k.

Lucas-Rio said:
tbone51 said:
Lucas-Rio said:

The 1 million userbase are hardcore Nintendo fans and Pikmin 3 is for them. I am confident it will break 100k.

me too! Im just saying minumum i see is around 90k maybe 95k, but max would be 125k-130k

tbone51 said:
Soleron said:

How come your prediction doesn't suprise me

I'm not gonna sit back and let someone else be the lowest.

Every Wii U game has launched unprecedentedly badly. Pikmin is not the game to change that.