By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hideo Kojima is staggered by the quality of GTA V

Kyuu said:
007BondAgent said:
Why is he even worried, both completely different games, although gta 5 will end up being a much better game

LOL in what terms?

MGS hasn't set standards since the PS2 outside of graphics. GTA is upping the benchmark for what can be done in an open world game. I remember when I first played GTA3 when I was younger and I almost forgot I was playing a game because I fell into the world of the italian mafia. Immersion is one of hell of a thing.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

MGS hasn't set standards since the PS2 outside of graphics. GTA is upping the benchmark for what can be done in an open world game. I remember when I first played GTA3 when I was younger and I almost forgot I was playing a game because I fell into the world of the italian mafia. Immersion is one of hell of a thing.

MGSV cold have a better story, tighter controls and a better soundtrack. Not the best AI, nor the biggest world with the most content could change that.

morenoingrato said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

MGSV cold have a better story, tighter controls and a better soundtrack. Not the best AI, nor the biggest world with the most content could change that.

Well when you have as many cinematics as MGS tends to have, you know where its strengths are. MGS is going to be going up against Naughty Dog because Splinter Cell has got nothing on them.