By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What Are The Must Own PSP Games?

Buy these:
- Silent Hill Origins,
- GTA Liberty city and Vice City stories.
- Final Fantasy 1 and 2,
- Star Ocean First Departure
- Littlebigplanet psp.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Daxter (not Jak and Daxter), Ape Escape On The Loose, Twisted Metal Head On, Megaman Maverick Hunter X, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

this is my PSP Collection, it's not updated I bought a lot of games last year on sales...

http://www.matthewcollector.blogspot.com.br/2012/12/my-psp-collection.html

But I think this 5 games I said are the ones I spent the most time with...

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, because it lasts maybe around 300 hours of difficult/epic/intense Giant Monster hunting... for the most part. its overall a very fun and deep game, and my personal Favorite PSP game.

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles, because not only is it a great game in itself with a great soundtrack, it also comes with the greatest PS1 game of all time (imo) Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

Pursuit Force is one of my favourites and I think it wasn't mentioned here. Never played the secons part though. It's still not on the PS Store and I only have a PSP Go. :

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

None of them really.

Just get MGSPW (best thing to come from PSP) in the HD collection

Around the Network
UltimateUnknown said:
Persona 3 Portable.

Your collection is complete with that game.

The ps2 version is much better though, so he should get that "if possible :P"

Blast Off - the most fun I've had with my PSP, and it was only 3$.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

007BondAgent said:
UltimateUnknown said:
Persona 3 Portable.

Your collection is complete with that game.

The ps2 version is much better though, so he should get that "if possible :P"

In what way is the PS2 better?  I can get either one, but if I got the PS2 one I might have to get another memory card, all the ones I have atm are full and I've already deleted everything worthless from them.

FF, Star Ocean, KH, Aedis Eclipse.

arcane_chaos said:
CRIMSON GEM SAGA!!(probably one of the BEST RPGs I've played)
Star Ocean 1&2
3rd Birthday
God of War Chains of Olympus/Ghost of Sparta
Valyrie Profile: Lenneth

CGS is amazing loved it except for how it ended...Seemed very rushed at the end.