By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Time to choose new name for the Xbox Band.

Tagged games:

Hajime!

Xbox Republic 19 21.11%

X-Men 10 11.11%

Xbox Xquadron 2 2.22%

Xboland 7 7.78%

Xpartans! 6 6.67%

Xbox Resistance Army (XRA) 13 14.44%

22nd Xbox Squad 5 5.56%

Xbox Kingdom 1 1.11%

Knights of the Xbox Republic 13 14.44%

Xbox Elites 14 15.56%

Total:90

Xbox republic, simply because it flows better than my second choice(Xbox Resistance Army).

Around the Network

XRA is doing well in the polls. A fine name it is. Elite is doing well too. Should be interesting.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

I voted elite... still think xbox resistance army sounds like an anti MS/Xbox name :p

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Wright said:
JayWood2010 said:

The Chosen Ones isn't bad.

I was thinking of finding a way to tie the name in with Halo seeing as it is the biggest franchise and what made it popular in the first place. The only planet i know of in Halo is Reach. Halo 1's ring was Falter and the Orbiting ring was Safar. With all that said here is two

Xbox Reach (Presuming that we are on Planet Reach)

Xbox Combat Evolved (Taking us all the way back to the game that made Xbox popular in the first place. Halo Combat Evolved)

I dunno. Sounds weird.

Fair enough lol  I still like Xbox Reach though :P

Xbox Elites and XRA are my other two choices.

XRA is the best. We're back being the underdogs again in the upcoming generation, so "resistance" in the name suits well.

Around the Network

I think xbox rebel alliance would be less confusing... Xbox resistance just sounds like your resisting xbox

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Xbox Lovers
Xbox Americans
X-Philia
X-Philiacs
X-Lads

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

RESULTS SO FAR:

XBOX REPUBLIC: 1 vote.

XQUADRON: 1 vote.

KNIGHTS OF THE XBOX REPUBLIC: 1 vote.

XBOX RESISTANCE ARMY: 5 votes.

XBOX ELITES: 8 votes.

I'll leave a bit more of time, and then request this thread to be closed.

Wright said:

RESULTS SO FAR:

XBOX REPUBLIC: 1 vote.

XQUADRON: 1 vote.

KNIGHTS OF THE XBOX REPUBLIC: 1 vote.

XBOX RESISTANCE ARMY: 5 votes.

XBOX ELITES: 8 votes.

I'll leave a bit more of time, and then request this thread to be closed.

Sounds like a plan

JayWood2010 said:

Sounds like a plan

Do I look like a man with a plan?