By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox exclusive Zoo Tycoon offers cloud-based multiplayer - loads of new details

This sounds like it will be adorably cute. And please, have some dinosaurs included! Perhaps some mythical beast? Some see my Dragon Zoo? (Now with a new Chimera!)

I have actually gotten more familiar with many rare cats from both Blue Planet and Kinectimals.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
sniper989 said:
zoo tycoon will likely come to PC too

And how does that pertain to the topic at hand? 

OT: Zoo Tycoon is great and all (and this one looks quite promising) but what I really want is a Rollercoaster Tycoon game on The One.

Yes, and either Fortenzela, Occulus Riff, or other 3D goggles you you can go on your rides and walk around your park!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Tell me a funny joke!

I just want to point out to people that Zoo Tycoon is a Microsoft owned IP so yes it is a part of the 15 exclusives just like Killer Instinct is.

Zappykins said:
This sounds like it will be adorably cute. And please, have some dinosaurs included! Perhaps some mythical beast? Some see my Dragon Zoo? (Now with a new Chimera!)

I have actually gotten more familiar with many rare cats from both Blue Planet and Kinectimals.

I would reccomend you give Jurassic Park Operation Genius a shot (Xbox, PC and PS2) but I tried it recently and it hasn't aged well!

fauzman said:
smroadkill15 said:
fauzman said:
Excuse my ignorance but is this a retail or digital-only title?

I imagine retail because that's how it is on Amazon. 

So this is one of the XBO's 15 exclusives? Its good to see a diversity of games for both the ps4 and XBO. Maybe this time around the XBO can avoid the title of "shooter console" though of course that isnt really a bad thing considering sales of games. 

If I had to guess I would say it is because it's published by MS, but the only reason I would doubt it wouldn't be part of the 15 exclusives is because there is a 360 version as well and I remember hearing MS say the 15 were pure X1 exclusives. Not 100% sure either way. 

Around the Network
Seece said:
Zappykins said:

I would reccomend you give Jurassic Park Operation Genius a shot (Xbox, PC and PS2) but I tried it recently and it hasn't aged well!

Yea, I think my nephews has something like that. 

I would even like an open world 'Jurassic Wilderness Park' where you could get your jeep and drive around.  Even better on 3So  goggles.

You could even make a 'non violent' one or version for the kids like where you shoot photos for a magazine like the Wii "Wild Earth African Safari"

So much potential for so many experiences.

Tell me a funny joke!

you guys are cute :D

but I'm not gonna lie I use to love those tycoon games... just there is so much to play and so little time now :(

sniper989 said:
zoo tycoon will likely come to PC too

I love how Microsoft are producing amazing exclusives across a range of genres, completey throwing a curve ball on Sonys parade. Noone thought Microsoft would cater this hard for the core gamer. Almost every thread is met with a Sony fan bu bu bu it wil come to PC. As if that makes them feel better that PS isnt pumping the exclusives out. Especially for the core gamer. 

and like I tell to those gamers we are on the Microsoft forum, we are talking about Microsoft exclusives and those PC run on a windows OS.... so unless I'm wrong the exclusive to MS stands.....
otherwise I can tell the same about sony franchise being on PSP and PS or Nintendo being on DS or Wii... but hey if it gives them a feeling of superiority let them have it.... in the mean time we'll be playing some exclusive non indie games :P boomshakalak