By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin 3 in 1080p

archbrix said:
attaboy said:
I watched the e-Shop E3 videos on my Wii U a while ago. Many of the games that didn't impress me on youtube looked absolutely stunning on the TV. This goes for Super Mario 3D World, too. When the demo kiosks start showcasing this power, hopefully the Wii U will pick up steam.

Glad someone else shares this opinion. Pikmin, W101, Tropical Freeze, MK8, X... they all looked stunning.

I almost made a thread telling everyone with a WiiU to check out how gorgeous the E3 trailers look on your TV via the eShop, but alas, they've taken most of them away as far as I can tell. >:(

If the Wii U's eShop is anything like the one on 3DS, then the videos are still there, you just have to use the search function to find them.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
archbrix said:
attaboy said:
I watched the e-Shop E3 videos on my Wii U a while ago. Many of the games that didn't impress me on youtube looked absolutely stunning on the TV. This goes for Super Mario 3D World, too. When the demo kiosks start showcasing this power, hopefully the Wii U will pick up steam.

Glad someone else shares this opinion. Pikmin, W101, Tropical Freeze, MK8, X... they all looked stunning.

I almost made a thread telling everyone with a WiiU to check out how gorgeous the E3 trailers look on your TV via the eShop, but alas, they've taken most of them away as far as I can tell. >:(

If the Wii U's eShop is anything like the one on 3DS, then the videos are still there, you just have to use the search function to find them.

If you cannot find them on the eShop, Youtube should have all the videos and in 1080p as well. Watching on the t.v in comparison to the montior makes a huge difference.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"