@ Dark_Lord_2008 - you are correct there infact those are already on the list. Here is the full list thus far.
1. Price too high - Sega Saturn, PS3, 3DO, Neo Geo
2. Lack of games available at launch- Sega Saturn, N64, Sega 32X, PS2
3. System reliability - Xbox 360, Ps2, PS1, Atari Jaguar, Atari 5200
4. Pointless Ad-ons - Sega 32X, Jaguar CD, 64DD
5. Difficult to program for - PS3, Sega Saturn, PS2, N64
6. Lack of or bad copyright protection to prevent piracy - Xbox 360, Wii, Dreamcast, 3DO, Sega CD, PSP - While some of these had copyright protection, for those systems listed it was broken in less than a year
7. Short Supply - Wii, PS2
8. Unnecessary Censorship - SNES, n64
9. Allowing only 3-5 games per company per year - NES, SNES
10. No 3rd party support - N64, Sega Saturn, Tubographix, Master System, gamecube
11. Using the wrong media format - N64(cardriges), PSP (UMD disks - think of the load time that could have been avoided if memory stick was used instead to load games)
12. Awful PR - Saturn, PS3, Jaguar
13. Gone mad with power (thinking technically superior means best) - PS3, Jaguar, 3DO, Neo Geo
14. Bad console idea to begin with - Virtual Boy, Sega 32X, Philips CDi
15. Underestimating your competitor - Snes(for underestimating Genesis), Saturn(for PS1), PS3 and XBOX 360(for wii)
Quite a big list...I don't know what else could be added.
@Sky Render - the point you made about lack of innovation of controlls is valid but I don't think it can be classified as a mistake on behalf of PS3 and Xbox 360. There are things Wii mote is good for and there are things its not...Mortal Kombat Armageddon for example.