By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Namco Bandai teases new game.

What do you think?

Playstation game. 14 19.44%

Xbox game. 2 2.78%

Wii-U game. 8 11.11%

3DS game. 29 40.28%

Vita game. 1 1.39%

3DS/Vita game. 2 2.78%

Multiplatform! 16 22.22%

Total:72

Added poll!

Around the Network
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:

I was going to say it looked like a 3DS or Wii U game. But maybe you are right. Non avatar control for a week for whoever is right?

Yes. I'd bet my right nut that this is a game for a Playstation platform or platforms. In all seriousness I think it will be a PS3+Vita game or a PS3 only game.

When you said that it looked like a PS4 game, I checked the link because I thought they actually showed some of the game.  
For real, I think it can go any way with this one.  I think chances are that it could be on 3DS considering all the games Namco has been doing for 3DS, but given the presentation of the website it could easily be a PS3 or PS4 title.  Not sure about Vita.

pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
pezus said:
Looks like a PS4 game

I was going to say it looked like a 3DS or Wii U game. But maybe you are right. Non avatar control for a week for whoever is right?

Yes. I'd bet my right nut that this is a game for a Playstation platform or platforms. In all seriousness I think it will be a PS3+Vita game or a PS3 only game.

Hahaha! You have to give up your right nut, it's for 3DS.

Could it be an Ace Combat game for the 3DS? I mean this teaser or a countdown is running along the Ace Combat announcement from Project Ace.

Its for the 3ds lol - it even says so...

NEW TITLE - (circle next to it which says for the 3ds)

Around the Network
Tomothebarbarian93 said:
Its for the 3ds lol - it even says so...

They just added it....

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

the link says: new title for nintendo 3ds. it doesn't take a genius to figure wich platform it will be.

Namco Bandai makes the Gundam games, correct?

It could be another Gundam game for the 3DS.

well appears the for 3DS must have recently appeared as I don't think this thread would have so many duff people.

aww for 3DS....