By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - (Results in) Xbox Republic Voting for President

Winners

JayWood2010 1st 11 35.48%

Wright 2nd 9 29.03%

Yo_John117 3rd 11 35.48%

Total:31

been out of the loop what is exactly Xbox republic and PSA ????

sorry if I'm late to the party.....

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
bonkers555 said:
Angelus said:
Are there enough Xbox fans on this site to even warrant a "republic"? What is it like 10 people? That's a group of outcasts, not a republic lol

lol, so true. It's too hard for me to vote because I like Nsanity, Kow, Wright and JayWood. But Kow is a fighter for years agaisnt hundreds of Sony fanboys on this site so he should get some respect for that.

Would you like me to put you in the poll for vote?

No thanks. Any of you guys deserve it way more then me. You guys been fighting the good fight longer then I have.

Hmm, can't decide between Ben, Kowen, Nsanity or Jaywood. I'll vote for Kowen but last time he didn't want to do it so if he doesn't want to do it this time then I'll vote for Jaywood.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
Hmm, can't decide between Ben, Kowen, Nsanity or Jaywood. I'll vote for Kowen but last time he didn't want to do it so if he doesn't want to do it this time then I'll vote for Jaywood.

Those people aren't possible.

I would choose Nsanity but he doesn't say much. how about Kain_Kusanagi?

Around the Network

As somebody previously suggested: a reboot is required first. Only then... this would make sense.

Ex Graphics Whore.

If nobody else takes it Ill put myself in the poll. So far we only have Wright. I sent some messages to a few others so Ill await their responses. If they say yes ill put the poll up soon enough.

BloodyRain said:
MoHasanie said:

Those people aren't possible.

Wops, silly me! I thought that was the list of people who did want to do it. 

Then I'll vote for Wright since Nsanity doesn't really discuss and recently said he may not get an Xbox One. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

We should probably clean out our house first, there's a few peeps to cull from the republic.

I want to watch the debates before I decide whom to vote for.

Seriously, it could be hilarious – a Google meetup or Skype Conference call.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!