By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ashes Wii U coming in a couple of weeks I can't wait!

Conegamer said:
Wii U sales problem solved?

yes. Wii U will outsell PS3 LT in a couple of weeks

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Sweet. I hope it is good though. Never actually played a cricket game before, but I do love the sport. I may consider it when I pick up a Wii U later.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

kowenicki said:
mii-gamer said:
Ajescent said:
mii-gamer said:
haha sucked in brits England the aussies are in the lead by 14 or so runs. anyway i'll be gettin this because i am a bitch for cricket

Scotland couldn't give a flying toss

Also, it's not as if this is the first half of the first of 5 tests or anything...

i'll use anything to stir the pot. If australia can sort their top order shit, i am confiddent we can win back the ashes.

They couldn't. 

1-0

and there is no way the lower order will play like that every test, 4-1 or 5-0 I reckon. 

you are wrong

10 - 0 back to back ashes remember.

Even though I am an Aussie they need to get whipped so their heads go back down to reality and Cricket Aus starts investing more money into young kids to build up the talent.  

kowenicki said:
mii-gamer said:
Ajescent said:
mii-gamer said:
haha sucked in brits England the aussies are in the lead by 14 or so runs. anyway i'll be gettin this because i am a bitch for cricket

Also, it's not as if this is the first half of the first of 5 tests or anything...

i'll use anything to stir the pot. If australia can sort their top order shit, i am confiddent we can win back the ashes.

They couldn't. 

1-0

and there is no way the lower order will play like that every test, 4-1 or 5-0 I reckon. 

i hate you with a passion. i'm putting you on my to kill list :P

mark these word we will win back the ashes

Hard luck for Haddin and Australia, they certainly made it interesting in the end there. But I'd say England played the better game and deserved to win.

Meanwhile, W.I. get pummeled by afridi Pakistan.

Around the Network

I may need to get revenge on england with the Wii U version - the umpires can tell if you hit it there....

kowenicki said:
mii-gamer said:
Ajescent said:
mii-gamer said:

no chance whatsoever

Australia doesnt do sport any more.... havent you heard?

They still do Rugby.

think-man said:
kowenicki said:
mii-gamer said:
Ajescent said:
mii-gamer said:

no chance whatsoever

They still do Rugby.

Barely, did oyu see the Lions tour of Aus? Owned.

Cobretti2 said:
think-man said:

They still do Rugby.

Barely, did oyu see the Lions tour of Aus? Owned.

Yeah I saw, Im more talking about the Super 15, They have some good teams ranked high atm.

Not good at all.... I am heading over for the 3rd test the balmy army are going to be waiting for us....
I will get Wii U revenge when the game comes out