By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ninja Gaiden 2 May 20th?

Gamestop has replaced the April 1st release date holder with a May 20th release date for Ninja Gaiden II.  If true, I know what I will be doing in April and May.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=200408

April 29th - GTA IV

May 6th - Too Human (According to GameStop)

May 20th - Ninja Gaiden II (According to Gamestop)

Around the Network

I didn't realize it was coming out soo soon. Sweet!

This cant be true. There is no way MS is releasing two high profile first parties within a month of GTAIV. The only possibility here is that Too Human is a complete bomb, and they are trying to hide it. Otherwise, these dates can't be right.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Oh no ..
I hope this game come out ASAP

Please let Ninja gaiden come out that soon.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Or it could be that MS knows that GTAIV will bring in a new audience, and wants other AAA titles right after GTAIV.

Look at the post-Madden/Price cut releases - they mostly did fairly well. Same with post-Halo 3 games, sans PGR4.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Or it could be that MS knows that GTAIV will bring in a new audience, and wants other AAA titles right after GTAIV.

Look at the post-Madden/Price cut releases - they mostly did fairly well. Same with post-Halo 3 games, sans PGR4.

A price cut and three AAA games in a month...  That would be nice. 

Then to dampen the MGS4 release in June release the first episodic content for GTA IV...

mrstickball said:

madden isnt a game u will onl play with nothing else on the side.  people play madden mostly causually (dont interpret that as not competitively though).  halo 3 was completely underwhelming.  my friends, who do like it, have labelled it the most overhyped game ever.  that tops ff7, which they all love to death and understand that its rated a 15/10 by fans.

gta4 is a game u just keep playing and playing.  it can take a month of solid playing before people get tired or want other games with it.  sorry, but anything coming after gta4 will be at least hurt.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

with all the AAA games microsoft has maybe they should hold of too human for june and ninja gaiden 2 for july or 1 of those 2 will be seriously ignored and fail

Outstanding, the whole reason I bought the first Xbox was for Ninja Gaiden. It was so worth it. Ninja Gaiden II will be awesome.