By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac reveal Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus. PS3 exclusive.

Angelus said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Angelus said:
Judging by the things Sony fans have said about Insomniac recently on these forums, I imagine none of them much care.

Don't worry they'll do a 180 and praise how great Insomniac is now, lol.

The Resistance games were great. So what if Fuse is a model of mediocrity?  Sometimes even good devs produce a stinker.

Yet as I recall, most people here were saying that after Fuse, any new game they made couldn't possibly be good, and "Microsoft can have them." That's not to say some people might not have legitimate concerns, or justified skepticism, but most people here just seem like hypocrites to me who'd be willing to do more 180s in a week than MS does in a year, if it suited them.

Lol

Do you have any examples?

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
Angelus said:
Judging by the things Sony fans have said about Insomniac recently on these forums, I imagine none of them much care.

its not the fact that they are making Xbox games, its the fact that their recent games Fuse , Ratchet and Clank really really REALLY suck.

The latest R&C games were made by their expansion of the studio and not their main stuff;  so there is always hope that this is a great R&C game like a Crack in time.   It is the best platformer action game I have ever played.

darkshadow23 said:
Boutros said:
iBlah said:
Boutros said:

I also don't get Tools of Destruction (penis)  and A Crack in Time (vagina) and Deadlocked (insertion).

there you go.

That's really reaching -.-

I'm about to put my Tools of Destruction Up Your Arsenal.

And Going Commando in a Full Frontal Assult while we are Deadlocked, because I'm on a Quest for Booty, if your Size Matters then I will call in some friends to make it All 4 One.

iBlah said:
darkshadow23 said:
Boutros said:
iBlah said:
Boutros said:

I also don't get Tools of Destruction (penis)  and A Crack in Time (vagina) and Deadlocked (insertion).

there you go.

That's really reaching -.-

I'm about to put my Tools of Destruction Up Your Arsenal.

And Going Commando in a Full Frontal Assult while we are Deadlocked, because I'm on a Quest for Booty, if your Size Matters then I will call in some friends to make it All 4 One.

I wish they'd slow down with the Ratchet games. I'm only recently done with ToD.

Boutros said:
It's pretty much confirmed to be a new Ratchet game.

Now I don't know if it's for PS4 or PS3/Vita.

If anything, i want this to be just a regular BUT QUALITY Ratchet & Clank title for the PlayStation 4

I want them to leave that extra sh!t alone.

Around the Network

"Heroes return"

Can it be Crash Bandicoot? Possible..

Torillian said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Angelus said:

Don't worry they'll do a 180 and praise how great Insomniac is now, lol.

Yep, that's exactly what I'm seeing here.  Oh and thanks for providing evidence of hypocrasy instead of just generally acusing a group of fans in general with no desire or means to prove your statement.

sigh. 

Sorry for generalizing but the post was kind of a joke not meant to be taken seriously. 

Deyon said:
enditall727 said:
Ummmm

I dont think i want this

Does anybody remember that Move Heros game?

Yea, i dont think this is a good idea

PlayStation Move Heroes was made by the worst developer in the world, bro. Just sayin..

True but i'm still worried Lol

Meh ... Their quality has languished over time, but ... I will keep my eyes open.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Deyon said:
"Heroes return"

Can it be Crash Bandicoot? Possible..

Only in our imaginations, I'm afraid.