By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac reveal Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus. PS3 exclusive.

kowenicki said:
People really want another R&C...?

Want or not, we're getting it, apparently. Personally, I've had enough for now. Plus, ToD was not nearly as good as any PS2 R&C. Which doesn't help my expectations for the later ones.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

I don't know but the game is a new R&C for PS3... I'm 70% sure lol

kowenicki said:

I don't.

Also why would I buy a vacuum cleaner that requires electricity when there is one that doesn't need electricity to work?

darkshadow23 said:
kowenicki said:

I don't.

Also why would I buy a vacuum cleaner that requires electricity when there is one that doesn't need electricity to work?

There is?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

darkshadow23 said:
kowenicki said:

I don't.

Suck Cannon?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
darkshadow23 said:
kowenicki said:

I don't.

There is?

Lol no. I was talking about his signature.

Ratchet and Clank!!! RATCHET AND CLANK!!! PLEASE!!!!

kowenicki said:

YES!

A main one though not those sucky spin offs.

Interesting fact: As I type I'm about to play Q-Force/Full Frontal therefore I win!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Dunno if this has been posted yet, but check the second to last paragraph of this article:

http://www.insomniacgames.com/ratchet-clank-10-years-of-concept-art/

"And, finally an entire R&C game concept that never materialized: Ratchet & Clank: NEXUS. Following Up Your Arsenal, we entertained the idea of putting our heroes on a singular planet. The design revolved around a global conflict between two alien races and we thought it could be interesting if Ratchet and Clank had differing ideas about the war. Eventually the project changed direction to become Ratchet: Deadlocked, although the idea of one planet stayed with us and reemerged in A4O"

Finally coming to life?  Or, is this what all the images about "into the Nexus" were fabricated upon?