By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo is eroding traditional Christian values in the USA (future 700 Club article)

I don't get why some people always feel like homosexuality is taking away their religious freedom.

Around the Network

I can honestly say that Nintendo has NOT eroded my strong Christian beliefs whatsoever....

OH CRAP!

It's past noon! I have to go worship at Pokeidolchu's Temple!

Now where did I put my magical Bombos Medalian? I could have sworn it was in my mushroom drawer...

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

VGPolyglot said:
I don't get why some people always feel like homosexuality is taking away their religious freedom.

It's primarily because Moses wrote this book "relating to the Levites" more commonly known as Leviticus, and there is a statement about how man should not lie with man as he does with a woman. It's in the same part where you find out how to properly sacrifice and burn a bull in order to make a pleasing odour for Jehovah.

This creates two types of idiots:

1. The fanatical Conservative element in society who appeals to this, saying that this tradition of the Levites is also their tradition, even though the Gospels are all fairly rebellious against these traditions.

2. The fanatical Atheists who like to take anything that they can find about religion and apply it to all religious people. This is the same sort of logic of the sorts of people that say all Islamic people are terrorists who hate freedom.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Why are you surprised? Japan has a history of persecuting Christians.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I can see Pat saying that. I can really see it. I respect the guy and all but some of the stuff he says is just... off! One time he asked if Macaroni and Cheese was a "Black Thing". Hmm...