By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looking For a new Tablet ...

So I am Looking for a tablet and i just wanna know if you guys have any suggestions, also i am looking to spend around $200 but i do have a little wiggle room and was wonderin what experiences you all have with your own tablets.
(also i have been looking ad the Nexus series the most)

*edit - Sry No IPads, Not a fan of Mac at all

Around the Network

I don't own one but that Kindle Fire HD for 170$ looks pretty sweet. I have an iPad 2 but that will cost you 400$.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
I don't own one but that Kindle Fire HD for 170$ looks pretty sweet. I have an iPad 2 but that will cost you 400$.

Sry I ahould have mentioned that there is No Way In Hell that I am Getting an IPad, not a fan of Mac and the price for what they charge is just because of there Brand Name.
But yeah i saw the Kindle Fire HDand it does look enticing

Well the kindle fire looks nice along with the nexus. <Maybe the blackberry playbook, though it doesn't run andriod. I don't have any experience with these tablets though. The one I would personally recommend is the ipad, although you prob can't get one for $200.

I bought this:

ASUS VivoTab Smart ME400C

I was looking into a Samsung Tablet, but I already have an android phone. Don't really see the benefit of an android tablet, besides a bigger screen. My HTC One can do all the tablet can and better.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:

I bought this:

ASUS VivoTab Smart ME400C

I was looking into a Samsung Tablet, but I already have an android phone. Don't really see the benefit of an android tablet, besides a bigger screen. My HTC One can do all the tablet can and better.

It looks Great its just a lil out of my price range :/
Even though i like Android more i would consider getting a windows Tablet, its just there all just as expensive as the Apple IPads.
 ( i just wish they would come out with a cheaper one)

I would say don't get a tablet, they are useless compared to laptops

But if you want a budget one, the Nexus 7 is clearly the best

Nexus 7 is the best tablet you can buy with your budget. It's not just cheap either, it's a great tablet.

I have a Nexus 7, Great Tab and its very quick.

I do not really use it anymore now that I have a Note 2 Phone, but I enjoyed it quite a bit before I sold it.

Miguel_Zorro said:

"I want a tablet, but I'm not interested in the best one".

That's what I was going to say. Limiting your option to buy the best tablet out there doesn't make much sense to me.

OT: If you absolutely can't stand owning an Apple product and you want something affordable, get the Nexus 7.